We are unsigned trio band from southern-Finland.
Our music is influenced by old school death/Thrash, doom metal and ofcourse grindcore, crust, hardcore, punk, black- and heavy metal.

We have done about 5 gigs within 6 months and things are rolling,
and now me(guitarist) and the bassist are moving to use Boss HM-2 Pedals, be afraid!

Elias - Vocals and Guitar
Reimari- Bass and vocals
Lassi - Drums

Check out our shit at myspace and give us some feedback!
CRUST FOR SATAN!
Official Myspace site
Attachments:
kansi cool.JPG
after the fall has exactly the kind of main riff i like to hear in a metal / hardcore combination. like the black metal-style riff and the thrashy solo too.
the guitar in point of existence is awesome, really heavy, i'm guessing that's where the electric wizard influence comes into it :p.

all round you've got quality riffs, really top notch crust. well done.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Thanks alot for comments and your time to listen! The whole 10 song album was recorded in 8 hours and all we got was 20 minutes of music. The guitar sound is made with a random very old laney tube head(two cabinets in order to sound like to guitars), with Proco Rat('80s) and some blues screamer pedal, and ibanez rg350 ex and the leads+clean-guitars are straight trough an zoom multieffect pedal.

bass, drums and guitar were recorded "live".
Last edited by brutalcaster at Jan 16, 2010,
My hardcore punk band just friended you on MySpace, becuase I think you guys are pretty good.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!