Poll: To vote or not to vote, that is not the question. The question is for who.
Poll Options
View poll results: To vote or not to vote, that is not the question. The question is for who.
Something_Vague
7 23%
SubwayToVenus
4 13%
#1 synth
13 43%
stellar_legs
6 20%
Voters: 30.
This is weird. Everything posted is great writing but I don't think anyone particularly wrote to their brightest, fullest potential.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^ I loved that show, no one remembers when I mention it though

Quote by jiminizzle
Dylans been impressing me more and more. I think he had a great month.

Don't get me wrong, I think Dylan's pieces have been solid, as well as the others who were nominated. I just didn't think he poured his heart and soul into writing particularly in this month in comparison to other months or just in comparison to others. I don't think any of the above did, or at least, that's how it came off.

In other words, I don't think any of these guys were expecting it. I could be completely wrong and have some silicone-coated stick up my ass though.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like all of them, but stellar_legs is just so good.
Last edited by hippieboy444 at Jan 13, 2010,
This is probably one of the best WOTMs in recent memory, no offense to the past ones at all.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

After reading every piece from everyone in the month of December--
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Kent gets my vote
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
^ lol.
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

Quote by stratkat

someone remembers me

but did the mods get rid of the chat thread?

It's temporarily closed.

Good to see veterans around.
This is not a pipe
Okay this is incredibly hard. Matt got real interesting this month and I got to see more about subway's style. but dylan really surprised me and randy has this one piece that's the best out of them all.

dam.
wow. dylan's a great writer and all but i really did not expect him to run away with it like that.
I am getting on a plane to go to New York right now. If I do not post back within seven days that means I am dead because of terrorism or malfunctioning flight equipment. In the event of my passing I wish for my WotM crown to be passed on to Matt and all poetry posted on this website to go to goodwill.

Oh, and thank you all so much for voting for me
Quote by #1 synth
t and all poetry posted on this website to go to goodwill.

I've given many things to goodwill, and all they give you is a vapid receipt that hardly does justice to the worldly elements that one is donating to them. They are usually tossed into a pile behind a broken and molding recliner, what is given them, and they will be bought and redonated and rebought by people who have no understanding of them, just a will to spend money at a place that is cheap. And so your poetry will go there, gladly being Of The Obscure. Gladly.
^I swear that is better than any piece of poetry I posted this month haha.

k, landed and all set up in my new pad at college. life is so good. thank you all so much for your votes this month.