Poll: would you buy handmade/custom guitars?
Poll Options
View poll results: would you buy handmade/custom guitars?
yes
60 76%
no
4 5%
stop posting threads TS
15 19%
Voters: 79.
of you would buy custom guitars?

im just wondering how many people (on a large scale)

would buy handmade/custom guitars.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I'd love to get a custom guitar - preferably with some kind of built in pedal or something. It's just the money that's stopping me!
I can't think of a signature.
Doubt I'll ever have the money, but if I did (assuming I didn't have anything more important to spend it on) I probably would.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
Quote by Vietnow!
I'd love to get a custom guitar - preferably with some kind of built in pedal or something. It's just the money that's stopping me!

i actually tried making a guitar with a pedal built in before. its not hard to do, just a pain trying to get the wood to not split when routing holes for the pedal to "rest" in.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train
i actually tried making a guitar with a pedal built in before. its not hard to do, just a pain trying to get the wood to not split when routing holes for the pedal to "rest" in.

Sweet! I've been really, really tempted to try and build a guitar, but I don't have the balls to try my hand at it. Plus, if I build one I know I'll get addicted and end up spending all my money on building them

what kind of pedal were you trying to get in it?
I can't think of a signature.
Quote by Vietnow!
Sweet! I've been really, really tempted to try and build a guitar, but I don't have the balls to try my hand at it. Plus, if I build one I know I'll get addicted and end up spending all my money on building them

what kind of pedal were you trying to get in it?

well my friend's dad built "spanish" style guitars

and he taught me, then i got interested in building electric. now that im in minnesota (living here for now) i was thinking of seeing if people here would buy guitars i built.

but anyway its an addiction lol. you build your first then you cant stop.

i tried using a old DigiTech "grunge" pedal that i found on criegslist. i drilled a small space in the body to store the cord (kinda like how the atari was where you could push the cord into the system) and then you would push the pedal into a square hole in the back of the guitar and a strap kept it in. when used you unhook the strap and pull the pedal out, pulling out as much of the cord as needed.

the guitar turned out alittle bigger then normal (longer technically) but it seemed to work great.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
i would if i had the $$ and skill to back up the reason to buy it, but i have no reason to, i'm happy with what i have ATM
They think they know who I am....all they know is I love to kill.
I would. If I have enough money over
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I have bought a custom guitar. It was a really fun and interesting process
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
A guitar custom made for me wit my personal touches put into it? Honestly who wouldnt want that. I wish i had the cheddar to fork over cause i would in an instant. Anyone wanna donate to my new organization "Custom Guitars to lowly musicians"?
Knowledge is power
If i had unlimited money and no high end guitars had all my specifications, of course.

Probably not from some kid with little experience though.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
+1 to pretty much every post.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.