Well, I got two pedals Digitech's Death Metal distortion pedal and Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. I'm thinking I should sell both pedals on ebay which would probably give me 60-70$ and i should buy a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt for 99$. What do you guys think I should do?
Quote by javori
Well, I got two pedals Digitech's Death Metal distortion pedal and Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. I'm thinking I should sell both pedals on ebay which would probably give me 60-70$ and i should buy a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt for 99$. What do you guys think I should do?

Sounds like a good idea. You'll probably be able to sell both for $100...Maybe you could sell even more stuff and get something better than a Vypyr
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Wattage isn't the deciding factor - if the OP is playing at home, a 15W Vypyr will be more than enough.

I say sell the two pedals and try selling your "beginner amp" (in your signature) - you should be able to get more than enough cash for that Vypyr.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
^ The 30 watt Vypyr has a 12 inch speaker, more effects and footswitching capability. I think it's worth spending the extra hundred bucks to get those features.

IMO, the 15 watter wouldn't be a significant upgrade from your current practice amp as it's meant to be a practice amp as well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??