i had in mind either to VOXVT50 or line 6 pod 3x. Also played a vypyr didn't know how to use the amp at all.
If you didn't know how to use a Vypyr, I highly suggest NOT buying a tube amp. The VT50 would do you good, I think. It's got the models (which sound damn good, regardless of what UG thinks) and a bunch of effects to keep you happy.

I vote Vox
Quote by foob85
If you didn't know how to use a Vypyr, I highly suggest NOT buying a tube amp. The VT50 would do you good, I think. It's got the models (which sound damn good, regardless of what UG thinks) and a bunch of effects to keep you happy.

I vote Vox

yeah thanks on the peavey i couldnt get a good sound until the volume was earbleedin loud
Quote by Imapinkboi
yeah thanks on the peavey i couldnt get a good sound until the volume was earbleedin loud

You probably had the gain knob on 2 and were trying to get distortion from the power section. But that doesn't matter. Get the Vox, you won't be disappointed
I have a friend who loves his VT50 and it's "louder than the dickens" - you should be pretty happy with it. It does all sorts of metal tones as well as some decent cleans so you should be good to go. The only thing you should know about a modelling amp like the VT50 is that it's sort of a jack-of-all-trades amp which can be either good or bad for you depending on whether or not you want more tones out of it.