ok im going to the movies with my girlfriend this week and i can't decide which movie to watch??

or just wait until book of eli comes out

I need your opinion?

Invictus

Book Of Eli

Sherlock Holmes
When I saw previews for the Book of Eli i thought holy crap fall out 3 is a movie now??

i was pretty much disappointed when "believe" came on the screen
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
sherlock, avatar is good to but its really long, inviticus is probably really serious and sherlock just seems really funny imo
Quote by Random3
Avatar. I have not seen the others but I seriously doubt they can top Avatar. Best film of the year.

I know, and with all that massive competition in the first 11 days....wow...
Avatar is just Pochahontas with blue people in it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
i'd recommend Avatar, and see it in 3D if you can. unless you want more of a comedy, in which case Sherlock would be your movie.
Quote by Gakbez
Avatar is just Pochahontas with blue people in it.

Pochahontas was amzing
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I heard sherlock was more fun than avatar... I've seen neither, but for a fun date movie you don't want anything that is too serious like invictus or 3 hours long like avatar
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Sherlock Holmes owns the shit out of Avatar. Invictus is way too serious and Book of Eli should be legit, but Sherlock is worth watching now for sure.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Daybreakers.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by offspring_punk
Sherlock Holmes owns the shit out of Avatar. Invictus is way too serious and Book of Eli should be legit, but Sherlock is worth watching now for sure.

Sherlock Holmes was another run of the mill type of movie. Lets take a big name actor add some special effects and cheesy humor and call it a day.

Avatar was original,had some good acting and kickass special effects. Avatar>Holmes all day. Invictus does look a little too serious and looks kinda predictable IMO. I do wanna se Book of Eli though.
Knowledge is power
POV Jugg fuckers 2
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i went to see sherlock homes the other day, was an outstanding film, i didnt think it was going to be good but it was great. the other films do not appeal to me so i recommend sherlock homes over the others.