I was wondering what effects and around what setting to copy for their song Misery Business.
i'm pretty sure the settings thread covers the second part of your question.

i can do some research in a minute, but you could too for the effects, just google it. that's what i'm getting ready to do. really not too tough.

slash_edit:
took me 2 seconds to find

http://www.guitarworld.com/article/paramore_exclusive_backstage_gear_walkthrough

at about 2:10 or so he gets to his pedalboard, which doesn't look complex at all. i have my macbook muted so i dunno what's being said, i just skipped to where i could see his pedals.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Last edited by slash_rocks2005 at Jan 11, 2010,
why?

you better hope your a 12 year old girl.... if your a dude at all, you will most likely wake up one day and love men if you keep listing to that trash.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
why?

you better hope your a 12 year old girl.... if your a dude at all, you will most likely wake up one day and love men if you keep listing to that trash.

Go back to the pit, this kind of post isn't helpful.

TS - As far as I know, Farro uses Marshall JCM2000s and more recently Mesa heads. You won't really need effects, just your amp distortion or a distortion pedal. What amp are you using?

As for settings... try the settings thread.
^as funny as your post is to ME, UG mods can still give you warnings/bans for spam bro...

uneccessary bashing is one of the main rules in the GG&A forum rules sticky...don't go getting yourself reported.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out