Hey,

I hope this is in the right section to post this in but apologies if it's not. I have a question regarding GP5.

I've decided to learn the piano piece from Warmness on the Soul by A7X but the GP tab I have has been written so that the treble and bass clefs for the piano part are on seperate tracks rather than the same page. Is there a way I can merge the tracks so I can get them to appear on the same page or is it going to be a cut and paste job?

Forgive me if the question sounds a bit dumb but I only really use GP to learn, not to compose, so I'm not too clued in with its finer points.

Thanks,

Will
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
From what I've experienced it will be a cut and paste job. GP5 is pretty bad when it comes to things like this, It may just be me not using it correctly. But that's the way I do things.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Hey, what you want to do is click "view" and then "multi-track view" and it should have both on the same page!
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Quote by carlyroxmysox
Hey, what you want to do is click "view" and then "multi-track view" and it should have both on the same page!

this is the only way. unless you wanna screw around with time measures and note lengths. You can't actually merge as in copy one track over another and not destroy it
The view multitracking did in fact work. I had to delete the non-piano tracks but I didn't need them anyway. Because the piano tracks slot together to form one piece, the timings all matched up . Thanks guys!
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
when in muti-track view, a small green square appears next to the instrument's properties. Clicking it will make it go red and hide that track(doesnt work for current track). you can then export it as you wish, pdf, txt etc