Hey, i'm gonna make this very very short, just so I won't bored you guys too much lol

Okay, i'll be moving in March this year, so I've been selling a lot of things. I'm trying to keep as less stuff as possible, but I don't know if I should keep my electric guitar and amp, or if I should just sell them both. When I move, I'm pretty much gonna be living hand-to-mouth.

The thing is, if I sell my Elec and the amp, I'll only have an Acoustic/Elec guitar and that is fine. BUT I LOVE PLAYING MY ELECTRIC so much more.

I know that in order to have less things when I move, I should just sell my Elec and the amp, but....

with my Acoustic/Elec, wouldn't I need to have my own PA everytime I wanted to play somewhere? And I want to be in a band, so my Acoustic/Elec just ain't gonna cut it!!

I just can't decide what to do.
Keep the electric if you love playing it.... it always comes in handy for jamming or when your bored, as you said just then. You play in gigs.... so i wouldnt see why you would sell it

If you move and sell it, you could end up regretting it in the long run
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

Quote by GivingUp
Hey, i'm gonna make this very very short, just so I won't bored you guys too much lol

Okay, i'll be moving in March this year, so I've been selling a lot of things. I'm trying to keep as less stuff as possible, but I don't know if I should keep my electric guitar and amp, or if I should just sell them both. When I move, I'm pretty much gonna be living hand-to-mouth.

The thing is, if I sell my Elec and the amp, I'll only have an Acoustic/Elec guitar and that is fine. BUT I LOVE PLAYING MY ELECTRIC so much more.

I know that in order to have less things when I move, I should just sell my Elec and the amp, but....

with my Acoustic/Elec, wouldn't I need to have my own PA everytime I wanted to play somewhere? And I want to be in a band, so my Acoustic/Elec just ain't gonna cut it!!
I just can't decide what to do.

i think you answered it for yourself there mate
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
keep it, you'll end up regretting it sooner or later if you sell it.
the game