im looking to get a multi effects unit, budget of £200 can any one suggest anything i should look at or anything i should no?

thanks
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
My personal favorite is Digitech's GNX Series.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Well for that much money it would depend on several things are you preferential to used or new? Also are you playing out and are you a lead player or rhythm?

As for me when I went back to a multi board I got the Zoom G9.2tt when it was still pretty fresh on the market. To me it's a lead guitar geared board as it has 2 expression pedals that's almost 3 since the second pedal has a y-axis as well as the up down movement. the amp sims on it are great and you have 2 12ax7's in the pre to help with the modeling and tone so the amp sims sound very realistic IMO. editing patches is fairly easy and you have control knobs that are seperate for you amp controls and then the other parameters for other effects making it all very simple even though the board does so much. you can also run it manual mode and your bottom row of buttons can turn on/off your different effects. I bought my Zoom new a few years back for 400USD so finding one used or maybe even new might just about fit your budget. I have audio with it on my page through my VK100 if you are curious.

The GT-8 is a good pedal as well from BOSS if your a fan of their stuff though for me I found the Zoom better at the time. The new GT-10 is supposed to be even better though I haven't played through one and think it's just out of reach of of your 200GBP budget.

The Vox Tonelab pedals aren't too bad as well since it uses the Tube in the pre as well though I believe it doesn't do the Hi-gain metal as well as most Vox stuff in that line is not made for that type of deal.

that's all the knowledge I have for now hope it helps
Live Rig:
Peavey VK (power amp)
R&R Amps SL/LD (preamp)
EB Volume
Zoom G3
Morpheus Dive bomber
Dunlop 95Q
Guitar-any in my stable
5150 Cab (V30/Sheffield X-pat)
I second that about the Zoom pedals. I should buy one those I have the G9.2tt myself it's a good thing and you can get ALL sounds you want out of it. I still want to sell it because it's a little too much for what I use, So you may want to overthink if you dont want some stompboxes
I was looking into one myself. I was intrested in Line6 Pod X3 or XT. Heard the effects on them are blistering good.

X3- 400$ usd
XT- 300$ usd
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/76637 slightly above budget but it is an awesome looking unit.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...