It's a 125 watt amp and I desperately need some wheels on this thing..

I'd like to know what kind of wheels do i need and how do i get them to stay on the amp securely?
make sure the wheels have rotational movement too otherwise your amp will only go forward and back.

Wheels with brakes might also be an idea if you're havign problem with it rolling about on stage
They're called casters.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
If you don't want to drill holes in the amp, you can buy Casters, which should fit on the bottom without permanently marring your cab.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by GivingUp
It's a 125 watt amp and I desperately need some wheels on this thing..

I'd like to know what kind of wheels do i need and how do i get them to stay on the amp securely?
If you're referring to one of the following, consider where you install the casters;

Amp as in amp head - may not be feasible. Open it up to see if it's safe and the screws won't damage anything inside.

Amp as in Amp Combo - same as above, chances are better here.

Amp as in Amp Cabinet - this will take casters without too many issues.

Make a frame with baseboard, fit the caster to it then sit your amp on that.

Few bits of 2x1. Have them with the 2 side up. Make your frame, screw some 1/2 inch ply to the bottom, screw or bolt caster to it, paint it...profit.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
My dad has some welding equipment so I measured the bottom of my cab and he made a rectangle out of angle iron then bolted wheels to the bottom of that, that way, any cab that fits I can wheel around.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA