Hey,

I've got a quick question regarding the POD 2.0.
I about 1.5 months ago, bought one at a local music store, and all i saw inside of it was the POD itsself.
But to record directly to your PC, you need a USB cable right?

1: Is it supposed to only supply the POD itsself, or were they supposed to give me addtional stuff?
2: Can i Buy the utilities seperately in a multimedia store?
3: Do I need to install any additional software to use the POD on my PC? (I suppose so ..?)

Thanks!
Quote by ZeroV4
Hey,

I've got a quick question regarding the POD 2.0.
I about 1.5 months ago, bought one at a local music store, and all i saw inside of it was the POD itsself.
But to record directly to your PC, you need a USB cable right?

1: Is it supposed to only supply the POD itsself, or were they supposed to give me addtional stuff?
2: Can i Buy the utilities seperately in a multimedia store?
3: Do I need to install any additional software to use the POD on my PC? (I suppose so ..?)

Thanks!

I would have thought so but on research just now, says it only comes with a power cable and warranty.

Thats a bit crap tbh
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
At least i wasn't con'd? lol
Anyway, any idea on the other 2 questions i have left? :S
erm i think you can download some software for it.

http://line6.com/software/

search ur model and see what comes up

and to your second question, it depends how you connect it. either USB or Line Out. If USB, then probably yes. If Line Out, then nothing but a soundcard with mic input and a recording program

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Jan 11, 2010,
Alright, awesome. Thanks! And finally, the connection from POD to PC? :P
Quote by ZeroV4
Alright, awesome. Thanks! And finally, the connection from POD to PC? :P

i just edited my last post lol. i didnt refresh the page properly :P

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by ZeroV4
Alright, perfect. Thanks for the help!

No problem

Quote by angusfan16
Refund for POD X3? It comes with the cable 2.0 USB (45$) and you get about 3x more
Na, I'm in no rush to have the X3 at the moment. Put what kind of USB Cable should I get? I Aint exactly the pro here. :P