Okay so ive not recieved any money from them yet, mainly because i applied late.

they asked me to send in my birth certificate again which i was just about to do.. but then they now have sent me the final letter (the one you have to sign) and my status has changed to "Approved - Awaiting Signature"

so do they still need my birth certificate again ?? :S im really confused...

thanks
Instead of asking us, call their help desk.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Maybe they need your signature?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Ring them. Lots. Only way to get things done with them. Don't hesitate either.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

They don't need it, somebody probably founf the copy from last time on your file.

Student Finance are awesome, they sent me a letter the other day saying that they didn't know who I was and have no way to recover the money I owe them unless I fill in this massive form thing they sent with the letter... Don't think I'l be filling that in any time soon
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Neo Evil11
Instead of asking us, call their help desk.

I wouldn't bother. Nobody answers.

Is that for this year TS? cos we just got paid today...

If it's awaiting signature it means you have to sign and send it back. Fairly simple. Nice you're getting it out of the way early though, if it's for next year, because you probably won't be getting it until november/december of your first term anyway!
Quote by el-ECTRO
Maybe they need your signature?

well evidently... im gonna send that one in BUT the question was do i have to send my birth certificate in again..

kinda looking for someone thats had to do this.how many times did you have to send evidence in?? cant ring them because i never get through and i dont want them to lose my birth certificate AGAIN!!!

Quote by faultyy
They don't need it, somebody probably founf the copy from last time on your file.

ahh cool thanks and that sounds good lol run away, run away NOW haha
Last edited by funny_page at Jan 11, 2010,
I've only ever had to show evidence once, I went to the Liverpool City Council's one stop shop and had my passport checked by them. Didn't have to send it off at all.

just sign the form and send it off, don't bother with the birth certificate.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.