I didn't see one and though there should be one to discuss this awesomely funny show. So feel free to talk some Kids In The Hall Stuff.
Crackers! Crackers! But no squeezy cheese!! You've broken my secret elbow!!!
What is it?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I crush your head! I crush you!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Last edited by Here_is_no_why at Jan 11, 2010,
Quote by iplaydabass

I have never heard of this show but, it is awesome from I have seen in these videos. It kinda reminds me of "The Whitest Kids You Know".

I find this sketch pretty hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu0vAMkpag&NR=1&feature=fvwp "We are only guilty of a love for which there is no name."
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Jan 11, 2010,
My Dad told me about the Soaking competition and I have tried to find it, on the internet, but I couldn't. I found the episode number and shit but still couldn't watch it unless I buy the box sets. Great show, isn't it coming back?
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I don't think it's coming back, but they did do a recent tour of live performances. Not sure how much they're doing together though. They made a movie called Brain Candy that rocks and stuff.
I like the one where Gavin is at the police station and tells the officer how his mom died. He goes on to say to help him cope with her death his Dad bought him a hamster, which he named Mom
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Once I saw a kid in the hall. I pushed her into the wall and then got grounded for hurting my sister
Kids In The Hall is a TV show......