i asked this in another section and someone said id get more help here

soo can anyone say what it is?
Quote by ethan_hanus
Prs 513

naa the upper horn and headstock are too different
nope not a 513, te 3 way looks more like a piezo switch

it looks like a Godin design they used to have, name escapes me but it looks liek one of their old models, im not familiar with the guitarist but try googling him and it might come up with the gear he uses
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
nope not a 513, te 3 way looks more like a piezo switch

it looks like a Godin design they used to have, name escapes me but it looks liek one of their old models, im not familiar with the guitarist but try googling him and it might come up with the gear he uses

lol googled him and im a big fan of the band he plays for and its wierd i cant figure it out
Quote by FlowfanT
lol googled him and im a big fan of the band he plays for and its wierd i cant figure it out

you tried Uberproaudio.com i cant assure hes on there but theyre usually pretty good with artists models they use. especially if theyre very popular bands. if not they try the bands official forum and ask a question there, usually their guitar techs surf the forums and answer questions
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by ethan_hanus
Anybody ever consider that it might be a custom PRS? They do have a custom shop.

theyre called private stocks, plus they dont usually do diamond inlays and they only ever do the PRS headstock
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by ethan_hanus
Anybody ever consider that it might be a custom PRS? They do have a custom shop.

this is true...but most sport the same headstock or similar (i think).... and that doesnt even have that mean carve a prs does

but hey u may b right i dont know much about brands outside of gibson

and if it was custom wouldnt they have like a copy of it or some kind of proof that they made it?
Quote by FlowfanT
this is true...but most sport the same headstock or similar (i think).... and that doesnt even have that mean carve a prs does

but hey u may b right i dont know much about brands outside of gibson

and if it was custom wouldnt they have like a copy of it or some kind of proof that they made it?

sorry to keep posting on this but im about 90% sure thats not a PRS, A h would be on their website as an endorsee and PRS dont do that sort of thing, not that shape nor that headstock, just googling the shape it is similar to a Shecter shape so try there
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Find a close up on the headstock, so we can at least read what it says, its looks like a PRS, but it might not be,, its just the build looks so much like PRS, the way the flame top is, the way the sides are designed, the way the neck is, the headstock.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Find a close up on the headstock, so we can at least read what it says, its looks like a PRS, but it might not be,, its just the build looks so much like PRS, the way the flame top is, the way the sides are designed, the way the neck is, the headstock.

k lemme try to get a headstock closeup

got these from the bands site

no closeups on the headstock...still trying
i know its not a prs and im pretty sure its not a shecter (headstock differences)
someone tried to tell me it was a fernandez or something
and i asked what series they couldnt say and i checked so it isnt that....
Last edited by FlowfanT at Jan 11, 2010,
I love how Ethan is so hell-bent on proving it's a PRS that he's completely blinded himself to all other suggestions
Quote by ethan_hanus
Prs 513

EDIT: of some kind, dosent look exactly like the modern ones, but the 513 is the only PRS that is made with a HSH configuration.

The 513 has 5 single coils.
I can't think of what brand it might be, might not be a brand at all, alot of UG'ers make awesome customs guitars that would beat most high end manufactured guitars, and the Japanese are amazing at making awesome custom guitars, so that might just be what it is, a custom made guitar by a single builder in Japan.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Prs 513

EDIT: of some kind, dosent look exactly like the modern ones, but the 513 is the only PRS that is made with a HSH configuration.

its def not a prs...-.-...sry to say...
Quote by ethan_hanus
I can't think of what brand it might be, might not be a brand at all, alot of UG'ers make awesome customs guitars that would beat most high end manufactured guitars, and the Japanese are amazing at making awesome custom guitars, so that might just be what it is, a custom made guitar by a single builder in Japan.

yea ill go with that for now.
If you are confused as to what a prs looks like then check my profile pic, that should clear that up at least.
First impression was a Ernie Ball Musicman....but i aint so sure now

koo guitar tho
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Judging from your Username, that's Take of Flow, right?

I was right; it was. But even then I couldn't find what brand that guitar is. Probably some obscure Japanese brand.
Last edited by 1010011010 at Jan 11, 2010,
Quote by 1010011010
Judging from your Username, that's Take of Flow, right?

I was right; it was. But even then I couldn't find what brand that guitar is. Probably some obscure Japanese brand.

lol was wondering when someone would guess who he was because of my username lol

and yea probably
Quote by ethan_hanus

The lads got the right idea I think its a caparison angelus.

Infact http://www.caparisonguitarcompany.com/ here you ho Angelus 22 model.
Last edited by windy.uk at Jul 22, 2010,
on a totally unrelated note, i find it kinda funny how Ethan_Hanus' title is "Owner of a BKP Painkiller", like woopidoo, I have a pickup! No offense Ethan, if anyone had that id take a shot at them too.