Page 1 of 2
Even though the heating has been working all day, it is 13 degrees C in my room. My parents are saying this isn't a habitable indoor temperature. However, none of my housemates seem to mind.

Just out of curiosity, what's the temperature in your room?
22C, i get cold easily after freezing my hands numerous times playing hockey/snowmobiling,

but 13C is not healthy...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
No idea what mine is. Cold? Use the heating sparingly to save money in this flat

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

About 21 degrees C, and I'm cold. But it doesn't feel any colder when my room is 10 -12 degrees, when the heating is off.
It's feckin' cold here too. Crappy student house with no central heating. I don't have a thermometer though.
Don't know the temperature, but it's minus 6 outside, and I've got a window open

I don't mind cold (or heat for that matter)
I don't know how it translates to celsius, but my temperature is set to 60 F. It usually doesn't get that warm tho

I'm always cold
I hate my sig
Absolute zero.

I don't know exactly what temperatire my room is, but my hands are almost always cold. That might be from the extended position they are in whilst typing, but the rest of my body is fine. Ocassionally I feel the need to pull on a fleece or something, but otherwise I'm fine. It's been between 19 and 29 degrees Fahrenheit here for the past couple of weeks.
Quote by sashki
Even though the heating has been working all day, it is 13 degrees C in my room. My parents are saying this isn't a habitable indoor temperature. However, none of my housemates seem to mind.

Just out of curiosity, what's the temperature in your room?

Just tell them you're still alive, so it must be pretty darn habitable.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
20.9ºC on one thermometer, 23.0ºC on the other, but that one's under my lamp.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
no idea, feels to be about 16-17 degrees C i hate hot weather though, i like a cool room.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
28 degrees Celsius, nice and warm.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
what do you do when you go outside and it's that temperature?

what happens when the heating isn't on at night?

put some clothes on/rap yourself up in your duvet.

On topic: I don't know.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
My rooms colder than all the other rooms and it freezing. In my house it is 19C without the heating on and its 14C in my room. And I have to spend a lot of time in my room doing computer work, and it's really miserable because of how cold it is.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I don't know because I'm in a dorm and the thermostat in my room does nothing. Probably around 72F/22C.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Around 70 in the winter, 75 or so in the summer. Also turn it down five/ten degrees in the winter at night for money purposes.
I am honestly lost, all this Celsius stuff means nothing to me, all I know is that 0C is freezing and 100C is boiling

My mom likes to keep the house at like 68F during the winter and like 78F during the summer. I like to change it to a constant 72F because my bedroom gets really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer.
Page 1 of 2