Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Drunken Boat are an amazing band from Portland. They play gritty, sloppy pop punk a la Crimpshine or early Jawbreaker. They've released splits with bands like Bent Outta Shape, Blotto, and Browntrout. I saw them a few months ago (with Browntrout) and they ruled. They also have the best female vocalist in punk, in my opinion (just listen to "Such A Pretty Face")!

http://www.myspace.com/drunkenboatpdx
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
Such A Pretty Face sounds like Timmy singing this song. Were you for real in suggesting that song as their vocal resume? Best female vocalist in punk ... for a retard. I laughed out loud I don't know about anyone else I got a kick outta that song.

Anyway. Listening to the other stuff its alright. 15 minutes later I'm still laughing at that one song though. Classic.
LonelyStarts
I'm a mess
574 IQ
You just blew my fricken mind.
That's Just How The $treet Rolls Son.
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Such A Pretty Face sounds like Timmy singing this song. Were you for real in suggesting that song as their vocal resume? Best female vocalist in punk ... for a retard. I laughed out loud I don't know about anyone else I got a kick outta that song.

Sorry she doesn't sound like Horrorpops or whatever shitty Hell Cat band you're into this week.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."