Page 5 of 7
I think they were rerecorded for the LP, but I don't recall them being any different other than the recording quality so it's not really worth getting (unless of course you like the quality of the tour tape better.)

Here's the two versions of I Think We're In Minsk for comparison:
LP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUNEwyrLvU
Tour Tape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow9rPdYUKJc
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Oh ok cool. I'll probably get it for posterity. Thank you for your help, you are truly a gentleman.
Quote by daytripper75

Totally forgot I bought this shirt, until I found it yesterday while tidying up my room.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man I need this
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm getting the astrodog one once some money starts flowing in. And damn, this thread is old
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Just wanted to say I've been listening to them a lot the past few days. I wish they would have released at least one more LP.
BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE
I KNOW THAT LIGHT IS SOMEWHERE
SO I'LL ****ING FIND IT I SWEAR
TIE IT DOWN AND DRAG IT BACK HOME
Quote by punkforlife93
I've literally been living like a sailor. xstayxtruex

Ouch.

FYEB is seriously my favorite EP ever. And I'll never get it on first press because I'm cheap. *tear*

EDIT: Also, in before Thom comes and rubs it in that he has it
Last edited by punkforlife93 at Nov 13, 2012,
ben, you should definitely at least check out the album Porch Luck by HH. it's really good. their other stuff is alright, they have the occasional banger

and FYEB is an incredible ep. i'm not sure if it's my absolute favorite but it's definitely up there
I definitely agree, check out Porch Luck, it's another one of my favorite EPs. Not a fan of any of their other stuff though.

Just checked through my topics and I actually posted the earliest about them, back when they were itty bitty and myspace was still a thing. They've come so far.
Due and Blake introduced me to this band yesterday. Oh my god they're fantastic.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Why you gotta ruin it

Nah, I knew that. I was just reading through this thread and decided to post. Sorry if it's been dead or whatever. :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Nah, just thought you should know before getting too excited.

You should listen to American Football. Youtube "Never Meant"
Very cool

I'll have to check out some more of that.
___

Quote by The_Blode