Page 2 of 330
Hold on, I actually have a question here.
Anal lube, how/where do I apply it? Obviously I know on my dick/ on the girls ass but how do I go about that without being super awkward?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Anal lube, how/where do I apply it? Obviously I know on my dick/ on the girls ass but how do I go about that without being super awkward?

Lol you can't... you're sticking it into her anus.

First of all you should be aware that if you're comfortable to the point of engaging in anal sex then lubing up isn't so bad. The important thing is to get her prepared for the act. Most likely it'll take her a while to stretch up before you can go in. The best way would be to insert one finger, then two, into her. This would be a good time to apply the lube on her and then some on yourself.

I say you get a latex glove so you can apply/stretch her.

EDIT: can TS or a mod color code the questions/answers in the original posts to make it easier on the eyes?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 17, 2010,
Quote by tancanada
And don't use the same penis into the vagina after the anas. Either wash it until it's clean or simply don't enter into the vagina after anal relations.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
And don't use the same penis into the vagina after the anas. Either wash it until it's clean or simply don't enter into the vagina after anal relations.

...wat

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
...wat
I was just joking. Seriously, though, it's important to not to do as I said: don't have anal sex, then normal sex without making sure you are clean first.
Quote by AngryGoldfish

Or at least make sure to switch condoms. Really, make sure to use a condom if doing anal. Also use some that don't contain spermicides and a compatible lube. Water-based ones are usually ok since they won't mess with the latex, unlike oil-based ones.

Quote by InTheFlesh!
wooot new thread. so, what's it like to have a uterus, ladies?
Feels the same as being a douche.

Ged'it?!
Glad Skeet got to make the new one, he's the most helpful guy around.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by tancanada

I always put it all over my dick first then I put some on my girlfriends anus. I then let her know im sticking my finger in her to get some of it in her also. Make sure you speak to her and let her know what your doing, not many girls like surprises when dealing with their assholes.
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
Hey!

Laughed hard at the intro tot he thread. Great to have a new one up!
I hope, Skeet, that you'll be adding a few personal touches to the FAQ though.
Quote by Skeet UK
How do we find out how many posts we have in a thread?

You had 426 in the last edition.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Skeet UK
How do we find out how many posts we have in a thread?

hover your cursor over the little envelope to the left of the thread title, the one with a dot in the middle

it should say something like

"you have ___ posts in this thread, last __/__/__"

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
hover your cursor over the little envelope to the left of the thread title, the one with a dot in the middle

it should say something like

"you have ___ posts in this thread, last __/__/__"

Awesome dude, thanks very much.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by thedefrockednun
Hey!

Laughed hard at the intro tot he thread. Great to have a new one up!
I hope, Skeet, that you'll be adding a few personal touches to the FAQ though.

Heh, well yes, I will probably add a few things here and there.
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by Venice King
You had 426 in the last edition.

Really? Did I win? Mind you, that isn't many out of 10,000.
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
i think i only started using the sex thread about 3/4 of the way through the 5th edition.

at 152 posts im a newbie compared to you guys.

but ill be a veteran by the 7th edition.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

holy shit, I wanted first page
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Hey guys!

This is a bit of a rant but may lead to interesting disussion.

Have any of you guys ever read any of those magazines or online articles about "what men hate during sex", or something similar.
I hate these "written by women for women" sort of article, mainly due to the fact that it just adds to the already bleak stereotype of the male lover.
My first big issue with alot of them is the assumption and/or advice that men do not enjoy foreplay, and would rather just get down to the main part of sex; penetration. Now, while it is true that men do generally enjoy penetration more than foreplay, I know, from speaking to other guy friends, that foreplay is enjoyable to most men, and personally I think that it is an intrinsic part of sex. I enjoy seeing how much pleasure the girl is getting from me going down on her. I also know girls who feel awkward about foreplay because they have read articles like this, and think that the guy isnt enjoying being down there, and so cant enjoy it themselves, which is a horrible result of these supposedly helpful articles.
Secondly, the articles say that men do not enjoy being dominated. Personally I wouldnt enjoy it if me and the gf had only started having sex, but when I get into the relationship a bit, I find that a bit of submission during sex is a real turn on, even if its only once or twice, every now and then. Of course all men dont enjoy it at all, but it still should be talked about between couples to see if it would be pleasurable.
Finally, possibly he most plausible one, is that guys are self concious about the size of their penis, and at the start of a relationship like to be reassured that they are big enough for the women. Again from a personal perspective I have never really been to self concious about my size, even though I am around average size, possibly slightly less than average. However, if a woman keeps telling me how big I am etc... it sort of makes me think that maybe she is overcompensating... Fair enough, if the gut relates his uncertainties to the girl then she should reassure him, but other than that I feel that it is unneccessary.

Anyway, just a few thoughts on the things that annoy me in these type of articles, and that maybe girls ought to hear from guys rather that other women.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
WONDERING if anyone could provide a link to proper technique pertaining to erotic asphyxiation? Not looking for auto-erotic, this is an interest i share with a partner, but i have been informed that there is a particular way to go about it.

She wants to be choked, in other words. and **** yes i'm game. Help it, Sex thread>?

EDIT: yes, i am well versed in the dangers and potential that asphyxiation poses, but she has experience in this and is not dead.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Last edited by Constantine at Jan 17, 2010,
Quote by Hec1223
yay new one, other one was really big

That's what she said?

That's sex related, correct?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Venice King
Glad Skeet got to make the new one, he's the most helpful guy around.

so its not just a clever name. hahaha. good work - the old thread was HUGE AND MONOTONOUS. this is always a good read.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Um I just wanted to know if there was something wrong with rimming. My friends and I talk about it all the time but ive never been man enough to admit that Id want to try it on a girl. Any of you guys ever licked your girls ass before?
Quote by Prodigy179
Um I just wanted to know if there was something wrong with rimming. My friends and I talk about it all the time but ive never been man enough to admit that Id want to try it on a girl. Any of you guys ever licked your girls ass before?

I remember an UG'er that said he does it from time to time in the last thread but I can't remember his name. He said he enjoyed it although his girlfriend was indifferent about it. He would just go in and lick for a little bit.

I personally wouldn't do it unless my girlfriend asked for it then I'd give it a shot.
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
Ok, this is probably going to sound silly, but initiating sex: how to do so? Lately it seems like it's been, I dunno, awkward trying to get my partner in the mood. We'll both be alone, nothing to do, but apparently only one of us is horny. Anyone care to share any good, subtle methods on setting the mood and not making it seem forced?
Quote by Prodigy179

I'm pretty sure there's some health risks in it. If i were you i'd try to stay away from it... why don't you try fingering instead?

Quote by happytimeharry
Ok, this is probably going to sound silly, but initiating sex: how to do so? Lately it seems like it's been, I dunno, awkward trying to get my partner in the mood. We'll both be alone, nothing to do, but apparently only one of us is horny. Anyone care to share any good, subtle methods on setting the mood and not making it seem forced?

Don't think much about it, the more you plan it the more awkward it'll be. Usually we start up just by making out or rubbing against the other... sometimes all it takes is for me to get on top and look at her...

Anyway... a better question is why your sex has decreased? Is there a problem in the relationship or is it just the normal decline now that you've been together for a while? It's pretty normal for a couple to have less sex once they've been together for a while, that is, as long as it's not non existent.

EDIT: another method could be to simply make it obvious that you want her. It's a big turn on when you know that your partner wants you desperately.

Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 17, 2010,
Prodigy179, there's nothing wrong with rimming at all. I would just make sure she showered first.
Quote by evening_crow

Anyway... a better question is why your sex has decreased? Is there a problem in the relationship or is it just the normal decline now that you've been together for a while? It's pretty normal for a couple to have less sex once they've been together for a while, that is, as long as it's not non existent.

EDIT: another method could be to simply make it obvious that you want her. It's a big turn on when you know that your partner wants you desperately.

Well things have been pretty stressful / hectic as of recently. I mean just life in general, not necessarily the relationship. That probably is a major factor.

As for letting her know I want her, believe me she knows lol.

You know, this probably is a thing that would be best solved by just talking about it with her now that I really think about it...
Omg, new thread! Rejoice!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by happytimeharry
Well things have been pretty stressful / hectic as of recently. I mean just life in general, not necessarily the relationship. That probably is a major factor.

As for letting her know I want her, believe me she knows lol.

You know, this probably is a thing that would be best solved by just talking about it with her now that I really think about it...

Communication is the key for a good relationship. Hope everything turns out for the best... and that u get some soon!

Our rules so far

1: Threesome stays a threesome. no Splitsies.
2: Privacy is respected, best kept secret for everyone.
3: No Surprise guests.
4: Make sure there is a bed for third-party guest.
5: Safe-sex at all times.
6: No new tricks for the guest.

: Discuss sexual preferences
: What you look for in your threesome.

We talked about it a lot, my missus has had a girl/girl experience before and she liked it.
She's on and off the idea, so I'll probably not have one unless one night, three of us are in the house alone, and decide on it.
lol
Still thinking of important things to discuss/rules to keep.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Our rules so far

1: Threesome stays a threesome. no Splitsies.
2: Privacy is respected, best kept secret for everyone.
3: No Surprise guests.
4: Make sure there is a bed for third-party guest.
5: Safe-sex at all times.
6: No new tricks for the guest.

: Discuss sexual preferences
: What you look for in your threesome.

We talked about it a lot, my missus has had a girl/girl experience before and she liked it.
She's on and off the idea, so I'll probably not have one unless one night, three of us are in the house alone, and decide on it.
lol
Still thinking of important things to discuss/rules to keep.

You're missing the most important point: the "guest"

You have to be careful with that... it's not easy having sex with someone and not form some kind of attachment to that person.

wow, new thread.
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Ok, I asked this question in the last thread right before the new one was made, so it never got answered. I'll try again.

So on Saturday night I was having sex with my girlfriend. I tried to go down on her and she stopped me because she hadn't showered yet. I don't know why, but the way she did it really freaked me out. On sunday she thanked me for trying and asked if we could try it again that night. Well some people came over so that never happened.

Anyway, I know she likes it, and I don't do it often. And I think she's now expecting it sometime soon. My problem is I'm afraid to try it again because, as I said, her reaction really freaked me out, like I almost didn't want to continue. I know she just wants to be sure that its clean and everything, but how can I avoid this from happening again?
it was probably a bit fishy. best bet is to bring some toilet duck with you. haha i wouldnt read into it too much. self conciousness in girls can be over the top.

well, new thread and 1st booty call of the new year for me tonight....i think, unless she doesnt pick some one else up with a free house while shes out! haha
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
it was probably a bit fishy. best bet is to bring some toilet duck with you. haha i wouldnt read into it too much. self conciousness in girls can be over the top.

Yeah I know, but now I don't want to try it again because I don't want the same reaction. But I know she really likes it. I'm torn; how do I know when I should do it if I don't know her shower schedule?
Last edited by MosesOnFire at Jan 18, 2010,
Take a chance buddy, if she wants it bad enough she'll of prepared herself for it, Smell and taste even when clean takes a lil getting used too, but I hope with time it shouldn't bother you too much hehe, trust me, its a real good way to get her senses ready for later on

Just relax and try to enjoy it
Quote by Kipister
Take a chance buddy, if she wants it bad enough she'll of prepared herself for it, Smell and taste even when clean takes a lil getting used too, but I hope with time it shouldn't bother you too much hehe, trust me, its a real good way to get her senses ready for later on

Just relax and try to enjoy it

I've done it a few time, but I wanted to start doing it more. I was prepared for it.

Quote by InTheFlesh!
ASK HER.

I kind of wanted to avoid asking her, if possible, because I really don't like talking during sex.

Oh well. I guess Kipister is right-if she wants it bad enough she should be better prepared for it.

While we're on the subject, she mentioned one time that the wetter she is the worse it smells. Is that true? Like the one of the first times I did it I almost threw up. And what about if I just came inside of her, would that make it worse? I'm just getting bored of doing the same thing all the time and I want to try some new stuff.