Page 5 of 330
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's just annoying. My first time using one I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get it on. It was funny instead of awkward though.

So my girl and I are starting sex journals. It started by her asking for me to name random fantasies I have and then she told one or two of hers. (It's hard thinking of fantasies when you aren't horny.) We decided to get some little notebooks and write down any little thing we felt like. Fantasies, positions, things we'd like to do etc etc. It's only as a form of expression and communication, we won't be doing everything we write down but we're both very curious about how things turn out.

Has anyone else tried this? We think it's a very healthy way of expressing ourselves sexually and learning how to please each other on a deeper level. After a while we'll trade to read the others and write little comments. I'm excited about it actually.

You should be excited, it sounds awesome. Just don't expect her to right all of her fantasies down...there will be some she keeps to her self, and she will fantasize about other things that aren't you, while you are having sex or doing stuff.

Bit of a headfack that one, but there you go.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by Colohue
My ex was always very proud of her ability to put condoms on me with her mouth. This meant that, on the rare occasion that we bothered with the things (she was on the pill and I never finished inside her anyway) she would want to do that every time as a means of showing off.

I was fairly indifferent, but it kept the moment fairly passionate. If the woman is actually willing to be involved then there's no need for it to be a pause at all.

I can put a condom on with two fingers inside her...yeah I know...I'm awesome
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Quote by BladeSlinger
It's just annoying. My first time using one I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get it on. It was funny instead of awkward though.

So my girl and I are starting sex journals. It started by her asking for me to name random fantasies I have and then she told one or two of hers. (It's hard thinking of fantasies when you aren't horny.) We decided to get some little notebooks and write down any little thing we felt like. Fantasies, positions, things we'd like to do etc etc. It's only as a form of expression and communication, we won't be doing everything we write down but we're both very curious about how things turn out.

Has anyone else tried this? We think it's a very healthy way of expressing ourselves sexually and learning how to please each other on a deeper level. After a while we'll trade to read the others and write little comments. I'm excited about it actually.

Skeet is right, It can happen, But that does sound like a pretty awesome Idea man, wish i'd of come up with that one, might have to try it when i;m getting some and in a stable relationship again XD
Talking about sex, as we do, I think it is important to be careful of making assumptions about a persons perceived sexuality.

Her is an important, information video that clearly demonstrates this.

Not a Gay man.

Also, a little something about "Making babies".

Making Babies (Interracial)
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
Last edited by Skeet UK at Jan 21, 2010,
So I was hanging out with my friend last night, who I hadn't seen in awhile. We were talking about all kinds of stuff. Anyways, we start to get intimate (making out/foreplay) and we're both really aroused. Odd, thing is, while she's giving me head/hand job..we're having like conversations, just about whatever, and cracking jokes about sex and anything else.

So I started to loose my erection. This continues for most of the foreplay, gaining/loosing my erection (she was mostly working on me). So, I finally to penetrate her, and I can't get it in, either because I'm not hard enough, or she's not wet enough anymore, or both. So we go back to foreplay, and I give it a couple more tries, but I just can't get in her. We tried a couple different positions, but nope, I just don't think I Was erect enough.

I even tried just masturbating basically. Like, I think this girl is REALLY physically attractive, and it has been one of my personal goals to sleep with her for the longest time...and then this happens. So I eventually give up because my dick is getting raw lol, and I think we both lost our enthusiasm by then.

Any..advice I guess? I hadn't masturbated in a couple of days. I think we were almost too comfortable with each other...maybe it was too intellectually stimulation and not sexually stimulating haha.
technicolour, I find that happens to me if I spend wayyy too long on basic foreplay. It's just been hard for so long that it gets 'tired'. It'd be worth trying to have a more intense atmosphere next time, and seeing if that helped.
My missus has the "coil" now.
So we hump a lot and it's safe to say it's 100% effective.
If you're a couple who are waiting a few years to get a baby it's perfect.

I find sometimes I can't stay erect if I'm tired.
So make sure you've got enough energy, It's odd usually I just have to focus and concentrate on something that'll give me the "inspiration". Once I'm in, I'm in.
And as Fleshy said, It's good to get an atmosphere or just try and be more passionate too.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Do you have to roll your foreskin back before putting a condom on?
I actually find it quite hard for some reason.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Do you have to roll your foreskin back before putting a condom on?
I actually find it quite hard for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

I've been diagnosed with this a few years ago, simply a skin condition where the normally very elastic and stretchy foreskin becomes tight, rough and doesn't pull back as easily. It then worsens as you attempt to pull it back and split the skin, causing when it heals scar tissue, which is of course even tighter and even less elastic.

If you go to a doctor and ask about it, they'll probably give you some simple steroid cream, the same stuff people use for eczema, which will help with it.

I also had an operation and got told to rub 'Vitamin E' cream on the scar to help with the healing, as skin loves vitamin E. When I got it, i decided 'hell, may aswell rub it on my penis too' and honestly, it works wonders. Costs about $5 for a tub that'll last you years.

I was really worried about this back when it started when i was younger, thinking my penis was broken or i had an STI or something Go to the doctor, you could have something else too, but i'd say its likely this. It'll go away and come back everynow and then, hope i've helped!
Lmao I got denied sex last night because my bf was too busy playing with my cat. Id laugh, I would...but frankly, Im still wondering how in the world I got outranked by my cat . Wrong pussy.

I went upstairs and did the job myself. Can this qualify for a FML? My cat is in my profile. You tell me if its cute enough to put a stop to midnight fun
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Lmao I got denied sex last night because my bf was too busy playing with my cat. Id laugh, I would...but frankly, Im still wondering how in the world I got outranked by my cat . Wrong pussy.

I went upstairs and did the job myself. Can this qualify for a FML? My cat is in my profile. You tell me if its cute enough to put a stop to midnight fun

LMAO are you serious?

haha that blows cat chunks! fail pun
Classical Guitarist
Quote by yellowfrizbee

You should never give a woman everything that she wants. Women certainly never do the same for men. It's a power play. You should reward him; I'm sure, at some point, you've accused him of only being interested in sex.

If not, you've definitely thought about it.
What do you guys think of this: If a girl lets you finger her and play around with her area - but doesn't let you look at it? I mean what do you guys think of something like that/explain it? It's a bit difficult to finger her because I'm stuck in a semi-embrace (I have very long arms ). But what does it mean?
Quote by Colohue
You should never give a woman everything that she wants. Women certainly never do the same for men. It's a power play. You should reward him; I'm sure, at some point, you've accused him of only being interested in sex.

If not, you've definitely thought about it.

Naw, in all genuine honesty I havnt. Not my style.

Im just making jest of it though and I certainly didnt get mad or bothered ..I found it quite humorous. I wouldnt reward him nor would I punish him. If he wants sex, he can freely pursue it (with me). I see no reason why id insult him with such accusations of "only being interested in sex" just because he wants to have sex with me; which is a normal feeling in a relationship. Hed have to be lacking to satisfy me in other ways (emotional etc) or lacking to appreciate my..ahem..amazing personality for such a remark to hold true. Which he doesnt. And if he did then I wouldnt be with him in a long term relationship in the first place

If women have told you that you were "only interested in sex" when you honestly werent trying to tag and release, it might have been an insecurity they had. Or they like drama.

Stepco's Master
Quote by jibran
What do you guys think of this: If a girl lets you finger her and play around with her area - but doesn't let you look at it? I mean what do you guys think of something like that/explain it? It's a bit difficult to finger her because I'm stuck in a semi-embrace (I have very long arms ). But what does it mean?

She's probably just shy about it. Remember that women are very conscious about their bodies.

How often does this happen anyway? I know my gf wouldn't let me put my hand inside her underwear once but that was cuz she hadn't shaved that day.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow

How often does this happen anyway?

Every time when we get that far.

Quote by 727Helena
jibran: A lot of girls don't like their partners to look at their junk, I'm one of them. Unless I'm particularly comfortable with someone, I'd rather they not look at my area. Girls are just self-conscious and don't want you to see it and be like 'oh. I've seen better.' At least that's my experiences with myself and my best girlfriends.

So it's normal I guess? The other girls i've been with haven't minded too much, but I have to keep in mind i'm my current gf's first boyfriend. She was very forward and normal with everything we did quite early on, except this one thing. I guess there'd be a few factors involved including the one you mentioned.
I was gonna get laid once, but then I got Rickrolled
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by 727Helena
Tancanada, you live just a bit over an hour away from me. Score one for Floridian scene kids.

Also, question. I personally don't particularly enjoy getting eaten out, do other girls like it and do most guys actually enjoy doing it?

My gf wouldn't let me do it at first... now she loves it!

I don't mind doing it but i'll admit i gagged the first time i tried it. Just gotta get used to it i guess.

jibran: it's normal, don't worry about it. If there was something wrong with her stuff down there then she wouldn't let you touch it either.

Quote by Dark_Merlin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

I've been diagnosed with this a few years ago, simply a skin condition where the normally very elastic and stretchy foreskin becomes tight, rough and doesn't pull back as easily. It then worsens as you attempt to pull it back and split the skin, causing when it heals scar tissue, which is of course even tighter and even less elastic.

If you go to a doctor and ask about it, they'll probably give you some simple steroid cream, the same stuff people use for eczema, which will help with it.

I also had an operation and got told to rub 'Vitamin E' cream on the scar to help with the healing, as skin loves vitamin E. When I got it, i decided 'hell, may aswell rub it on my penis too' and honestly, it works wonders. Costs about $5 for a tub that'll last you years.

I was really worried about this back when it started when i was younger, thinking my penis was broken or i had an STI or something Go to the doctor, you could have something else too, but i'd say its likely this. It'll go away and come back everynow and then, hope i've helped!

That's definatly not whats wrong with me, i just haven't been able to get it on properly.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
That's definatly not whats wrong with me, i just haven't been able to get it on properly.

Buy some condoms and practice putting them on when you're alone.

Every woman who's ever talked to me about their partner, even if that partner is me, has mentioned the concept of a partner only being interested in sex. You're a very unique female to have evaded that.

Concerning letting you touch, but not look: my first experience of such a thing was outside of the underwear. To be honest, there isn't really anything that looks like it, so men can look a little too intensely.
Quote by evening_crow
I don't mind doing it but i'll admit i gagged the first time i tried it. Just gotta get used to it i guess.

Word!

Yeah you get used to the blandness eventually.

On an unrelated note, has anybody ever had a girl try to pressure them into tasting your own come?
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Word!

On an unrelated note, has anybody ever had a girl try to pressure them into tasting your own come?

I'm slightly confused... you mean a girl pressuring you into tasting your own or you pressuring her into tasting hers?

You can say i've done both since we'll make out even after going down on each other. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Quote by 727Helena
Also, question. I personally don't particularly enjoy getting eaten out, do other girls like it and do most guys actually enjoy doing it?

Damn Straight, I know I sure as hell do, has to be probably my favourite thing to do in the bedroom besides actual penetration, just to hear her moan, feel her legs writhing in pleasure, and to know that she is being pleasured and is enjoying it throughly, I really get off on that.

I guess its a matter of preference from the guys point of view.

Could you not be enjoying it cus he is too rough, or he not doing it right for you, or is it just you rather something else done?
Quote by Kipister
Damn Straight, I know I sure as hell do, has to be probably my favourite thing to do in the bedroom besides actual penetration, just to hear her moan, feel her legs writhing in pleasure, and to know that she is being pleasured and is enjoying it throughly, I really get off on that.

I guess its a matter of preference from the guys point of view.

Could you not be enjoying it cus he is too rough, or he not doing it right for you, or is it just you rather something else done?

Or maybe she's just too nervous or uncomfortable with the act?

If it's that then just sit back and try to enjoy it. Maybe he won't enjoy it much at first, but once he sees you arching ur back and increased breathing...

Giving someone else pleasure is pleasurable on its own.

Quote by evening_crow
I'm slightly confused... you mean a girl pressuring you into tasting your own or you pressuring her into tasting hers?

You can say i've done both since we'll make out even after going down on each other. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Haha I meant tasting the semen. My girlfriend went through this stage of 'if i have to taste it, so do you'; prior to that, she'd have a drink of water straight after swallowing (which was fine with me, as i was a little uncomfortable tasting my own splooge). But yeah there was this one time when she kept a little on her tongue and then stuck it straight in my mouth.

EDIT:

On a different note, does anybody taste something slightly...metallic...when sticking your tongue really deep into the vagina?
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Jan 22, 2010,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Haha I meant tasting the semen. My girlfriend went through this stage of 'if i have to taste it, so do you'; prior to that, she'd have a drink of water straight after swallowing (which was fine with me, as i was a little uncomfortable tasting my own splooge). But yeah there was this one time when she kept a little on her tongue and then stuck it straight in my mouth.

EDIT:

On a different note, does anybody taste something slightly...metallic...when sticking your tongue really deep into the vagina?

bro you just shot your load in her mouth, the least you can do is kiss her. nobody's judging.

as for your edit, yeah it tastes different
Quote by NakedInTheRain

Women have more iron in their system then men. Nothing to worry about Mr. Simons.
Quote by david1707
Women have more iron in their system then men. Nothing to worry about Mr. Simons.

Thank **** for that, that proper freaked me out.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I think most people could enjoy anything sexual (or hell, any thing at all in the world) if they get past the mental obstruction that they may have, which is often given to them by society. On a basic level, everyone likes to have their privates fondled; regardless of what any one says. People generally like and can enjoy standard missionary position sex with the light off because society has made that acceptable and the "norm" for sex. From there things get more complex because of "taboos" and what people think others are doing. Some girls think its "gross" to be eaten out, or to give oral sex. This isn't true, and if someone get can over that fact (and perhaps the fear of embarassment or the taste) they will likely enjoy it. Why? Because everyone enjoys stimulation to their privates, the most basic pleasure of human beings. This is on a strictly physical level, speaking from lust and hormones. I think the bigger issue regarding what a person likes and doesn't like is the trust that the two (or more for all I know) people have with each other. A lot of the issues surrounding anal sex (for example) is a trust thing. People will say they "dont like" it, but that doesn't always mean they really "don't." And if someone truly does not like it, they may not be receiving it properly (guys too big, too fast, thinks all women function at a porno level). I like the psychology of sex because its interesting to see all of the variables that go on in a sexual relationship.

That said, I don't typically ask for advice; but could someone recommend me some ideas on how to make sex more interesting (than it already is) with my woman. I am in no way bored of her, but would like to find a way to change things up a bit now that we are going to be seeing each other significantly less (both full time college students, and she works part time and I work part time near full time hours). I've been with her for 5 years, and sex has been a good part of our relationship for about 2 or so of them. With that said, suggestions are relatively welcomed so long as they aren't overly ridiculous. Anal/oral aren't suggestions as they are already a part of our relationship.

I suppose in addition to this, could someone suggest some romantic ideas that are not sex based (as well as some that are I suppose). I know this isn't the relationship thread, but romance at relationship stage coincides with sex. I'd like her to know I care more than it seems because of our busy lives.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by Ulalume
I think most people could enjoy anything sexual (or hell, any thing at all in the world) if they get past the mental obstruction that they may have, which is often given to them by society. On a basic level, everyone likes to have their privates fondled; regardless of what any one says. People generally like and can enjoy standard missionary position sex with the light off because society has made that acceptable and the "norm" for sex. From there things get more complex because of "taboos" and what people think others are doing. Some girls think its "gross" to be eaten out, or to give oral sex. This isn't true, and if someone get can over that fact (and perhaps the fear of embarassment or the taste) they will likely enjoy it. Why? Because everyone enjoys stimulation to their privates, the most basic pleasure of human beings. This is on a strictly physical level, speaking from lust and hormones. I think the bigger issue regarding what a person likes and doesn't like is the trust that the two (or more for all I know) people have with each other. A lot of the issues surrounding anal sex (for example) is a trust thing. People will say they "dont like" it, but that doesn't always mean they really "don't." And if someone truly does not like it, they may not be receiving it properly (guys too big, too fast, thinks all women function at a porno level). I like the psychology of sex because its interesting to see all of the variables that go on in a sexual relationship.

Society's rules have outgrown its citizens, I agree. Just wrote an essay on it a couple days ago.
Quote by evening_crow
Buy some condoms and practice putting them on when you're alone.

I did, but i had no idea you had to pull back your foreskin first, then fit fine and were comfortable when i didn't
I fail
I'll add this, we're both 19 and like to keep to ourselves as far as sex and being naked is concerned. I do appreciate the input though, not something I would have thought of.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by david1707
Lol.... Like I said, it's not for everyone. How about baby oil and a plastic or rubber sheet (you can use a shower curtain too). That and some candles can = big fun. my wife recently bought this candle at a sex shop.... as it melts you can pour the "wax" on your partner. It doesn't burn at all, but when you rub it it turns into this awesome smelling message oil. Very erotic. Add a blindfold and it makes it more intense.

Really the bast thing to do to spice up your sex life is talk about yout fantasies together, and whatever you do don't put eachother down or laugh at anything your partner says. It can take alot of trust to talk about your fantasies and you could ruin it all by laughing or telling them they are wierd or gross.

Have Fun!!

I like these ideas.

You don't always have to make big changes. Try different positions that you can find online, maybe watch some erotica together, doing it somewhere other than the bedroom (public places can provide a good thrill), include food during sex, try making a video or taking pictures.

You'd be surprised... However as it's been mentioned, talk to your partner, that'll help even more.

Quote by Skeet UK
You should be excited, it sounds awesome. Just don't expect her to right all of her fantasies down...there will be some she keeps to her self, and she will fantasize about other things that aren't you, while you are having sex or doing stuff.

Bit of a headfack that one, but there you go.

Well of course. The point isn't about fantasies involving each other. It's about fantasies in general and if she doesn't feel comfortable sharing that totally fine. I think both of us are comfortable with the fact that we won't always be thinking of each other while doing stuff. We're pretty good about that sort of thing.

We're both having a little trouble starting it but once I got a little down it was easier. It's not like we have a deadline or anything, we're just goin' with the flow.

At the moment I'm trying not to rush anything. I used to be all about trying new stuff whenever I could but I enjoy going slow sometimes. Just trying to learn as much about her sexually as I do personally because we've realized that a lot of stuff we do is almost universal to couples. I'm very interested in getting to know her sexually right now. I think a lot of people should look in to it more considering many people takes the 'girls/guys like this' approach when trying to please instead of '*name* likes it when I do this but only when she's really worked up and wants to be dominant.' You should click sexually and that includes knowing your partner as well as you do when you aren't having sex.

Ulalume and david1707 gets e-cookies for having awesome opinions and outlooks.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Word!

Bland? Almost citrus tinted with my girlfriend, I never gagged either first time.

A kiss after she swallowed does the trick I think haha. She did taste very different, so I must have done. I didn't really think twice until I realised she tasted different.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
My bf kisses me after oral..but I dont think id actually give him a handful and casually ask if he wants to try it

Quote by Colohue
Every woman who's ever talked to me about their partner, even if that partner is me, has mentioned the concept of a partner only being interested in sex. You're a very unique female to have evaded that.

Not really anything unique to me; only rational. I dont understand why I would think that about my partner. I have the ability to make my own decisions and I have a working sense of judgement..therefore If I was looking for a long term relationship I wouldnt end up with someone who only wants me for casual sex. And if I did and I complained about it then there would be a problem for a few reasons.

1. I have every chance to get out of the relationship
2. I willingly went into the relationship
3. Obviously they want a **** buddy and I want a relationship. Two different agendas.

This is assuming he is only interested in sex with you. If hes really not only interested in sex and is still being accused so by his partner than its insecurity, drama, or dumb. None of which I associate with.

Stepco's Master
I can kiss someone after oral, but not after finishing in their mouth. I don't know why luckily my ex was fine and would brush her teeth and then we'd carry on lol
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
I can kiss someone after oral, but not after finishing in their mouth. I don't know why luckily my ex was fine and would brush her teeth and then we'd carry on lol

Talk about intermission haha usually she would get a quick drink for herself as much as me. Swallowing is too much for her so I don't have to worry about it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls