j_link13
178 IQ
Didnt really know where to put this but I think this is right...I've heard good things about this band but the only songs I have by them are Homicide Documentaries and Death Certificate Of A Beauty Queen (Both were on some cd with Parkway Drive). Do these songs capture their sound or what songs do? I heard their screams were insane but they remind me of as i lay dying
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Try the hardcore forum.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
blazing riff
81 IQ
It comes close, but I find their style a bit harder and less melodic than parkway drive
\m/[-_-]\m/
Pit Enthusiast
608 IQ
Great band, wrong forum. This thread should go in this forum.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
^also wrong forum.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by BK202
Get your ass to the Hardcore forum before the Punk kids laugh the shit out of you.

Fixed. We aren't the violent type.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by BK202
They are not punk rock, they are -core.

Genericore, to be exact.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I did.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!