surferbrecht
153 IQ
Somebody knows PEPPER?? Realy cool guys, bit influenced by sublime but that's ok i quess. And I can't find any other band that makes the same style of music.

If you like pepper? Please give me some ideas for other bands. Not to punky, don't like punk that much
GNiCk89
I Love the Morning Smoke
175 IQ
Pepper is my shit. Met them a couple times, they have fire-ass weed.

Bands I would recommend, Passafire, Slightly Stoopid, The Expendables, The Supervillains, Long Beach Dub All-Stars, Long Beach Short Bus, Stick Figure, etc etc.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Last edited by GNiCk89 at Jan 20, 2010,
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Pretty terrible band. I think I walked by their set at warped once (hey, I was at an age where going to warped was excusable) and I heard the guy saying a bunch of really sexist shit. That was enough to turn me off in itself, and then I heard the music...
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I've only ever heard that one song "give it up" I believe it is called and I did not enjoy it. I really don't like Sublime too much either, or any of the bands mentioned actually.
I'm an asshole.
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
Quote by sargasm
Pretty terrible band. I think I walked by their set at warped once (hey, I was at an age where going to warped was excusable) and I heard the guy saying a bunch of really sexist shit. That was enough to turn me off in itself, and then I heard the music...

Ya I don't wanna see you at Warped Tour ever again. Too punx for that braah
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Fratcore
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
rasveer
The Mechanix
638 IQ
Pepper good to be chillin to. i wouldn't call em third wave ska though >.>
Dick+strings= owww
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Band blows...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Quote by element4433
Fratcore

exactly...

time for a re-enactment of a kid who just back from a Pepper show...

"yeah brahh, i went and saw like this like pepper or chili pepper band, or somethin, it was at some love fest festival or some hippie thing i can't remember I was ****ed up, but they were sweet brahh they wrote that have dirty hot sex song or whatever i didn't care some stupid blonde chick was totally on my nutz and i was like 8 beers deep bro and I got to smoke hella bowls with the band and talk about our hurley shirts it was rad bro...."
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
Here's MY impression of a PEPPER bro fan

good sh!it
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by Mav-16
exactly...

time for a re-enactment of a kid who just back from a Pepper show...

"yeah brahh, i went and saw like this like pepper or chili pepper band, or somethin, it was at some love fest festival or some hippie thing i can't remember I was ****ed up, but they were sweet brahh they wrote that have dirty hot sex song or whatever i didn't care some stupid blonde chick was totally on my nutz and i was like 8 beers deep bro and I got to smoke hella bowls with the band and talk about our hurley shirts it was rad bro...."

Hey you're from Rohnert Park. I live in SR.
I'm an asshole.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Well once you've listened to Argyle Street you tend to hate on all bands because nothing else compares.

I still haven't heard anything from them though
I'm an asshole.