slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
I heard this band on punk o matic 2. I think they're pretty ****ing decent. I can't really find their music anywhere (apart from myspace) and you have to email one of the members to buy their albums I think its pretty decent stuff though. The bass on 'the awakening' is actually awesome.
http://www.myspace.com/chucksnation
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
I don't like bull that sounds EXACTLY like NOFX, Lagwagon, Pulley and No Use For A Name.

But I do however like bands that sound EXACTLY like Rancid so suggest some of that fool. Get on the times. Fat Wreck was so 10 years ago.
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
Oh there's always a critic

I admit they do sound EXACTLY like that, but i think it's pretty decent all the same.
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
In case you missed the memo disagreeing with me takes away any PR Points you might have received in your life. Please hand in your bondage belt on the way out.

Thank you.
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
I was too hung over to play Punk o Matic 2 yesterday so I gave up. I'm still hung over from Saturday. No patience.

Did you check this band out werty?
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
In case you missed the memo disagreeing with me takes away any PR Points you might have received in your life. Please hand in your bondage belt on the way out.

Thank you.

Fine i don't want my bondage belt anyway.
Its sooo poser!
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Did you check this band out werty?

Nope.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
French Canadian NOFX? Honestly? Wow...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Punk O Matic 2 is fun if you're like me and enjoy playing Guitar Hero to songs with a faster beat.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
ratmblink123
Classic
1,427 IQ
I find it interesting that after listening to some of their songs, I have a NOFX song in my head.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
DocterRock
Skating bassplayer
63 IQ
punk o matic sucks.. like the game.. but when i go playing a concert the little yellow dots lag way to much think its my computer.. but otherwise cool game
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
Quote by DocterRock
punk o matic sucks.. like the game.. but when i go playing a concert the little yellow dots lag way to much think its my computer.. but otherwise cool game

Yeah it's your computer.
Mine is fine, try downloading the offline version if you're having trouble.