askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
So today I was working at my job scanning greeting cards for inventory in my store, and happened to look at the back of one of the music cards and saw that they had I'm shipping up to Boston on there I was kinda shocked, I know It was a pretty big hit. But I remember goin to see em back in 03 in Boston and listenin to how much shit they talked about the upper class and how much they were for the lower class. I don't know why but I was so annoyed by findin them on a hallmark card. Thoughts?
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
ext1jdh
Rather Boring Guy
286 IQ
Here's the big secret of the music business...

(. )(. )

( .)( .)

It's

All

About

MONEY

But don't tell anyone cos it's a huge secret.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Lol well I'm not one to talk shit about signin to a major or anything but I think hallmark is a little excessive.
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
Now all I can think about are unfunny punk Hallmark cards.

"OI OI OI IT'S A BOY!" is the only even mildly amusing one I can come up with and even that's stupid
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
mikeskiboshski
Invention Reinvented
429 IQ
I think it is a good idea. And sometimes bands have no control over their music. Not every artist owns their music, you know?
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I'm gonna start a D.I.Y. greeting card company. You guys should give me some suggestions for punk greeting cards. I'll be sure to take all the credit when I get rich off of it though.
I'm an asshole.
neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
DKM may suck, but that's no reason to hate on Boston. Let's not forget they also gave us such memorable acts as Mission of Burma and the Pixies.

People from Boston are annoying, though. There's a girl from Boston in my American Politics & Government class, and let me tell, that's no accent they've got up there; it's a speech impediment.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I'm Irish enough to be in DKM
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
They had that song in The Departed

...yeah
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Manos15
Doug
2,088 IQ
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Have you ever spent an extended period of time in Boston? The people are all assholes/hipsters/self-righteous cunts, the weather ****ing sucks, everything is expensive as ****, punk shows ****ing suck, and any time a good band actually plays there its always with a bunch of other shitty bands. Not to mention you can't go to a show without being antagonized by a bunch of toughguy hardcore kids.

Hipsters suck but I've never been personally bothered by one.
I'm used to the shitty weather of Massachusetts.
I don't buy anything when I'm there, except food which is always good if you go to the right places.
I don't know what kind of shows you're going to, but every one I've been to has been a blast with virtually no shitty kids. The Boston area is also putting out some of the best bands in hardcore.
neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
Quote by element4433
I'm Irish enough to be in DKM

I'm too Irish to be in DKM.

Have you ever spent an extended period of time in Boston? The people are all assholes/hipsters/self-righteous cunts, the weather ****ing sucks, everything is expensive as ****, punk shows ****ing suck, and any time a good band actually plays there its always with a bunch of other shitty bands. Not to mention you can't go to a show without being antagonized by a bunch of toughguy hardcore kids.

I've spent extended periods of time in Boston.
I love the city.
Weather's never been a problem.
I'm a reclusive misanthrope who hates everyone (including you guys), so of course the people are assholes. Same shit you get anywhere else.
I've never been to a punk show in Boston.
My friend at college is from New Hampshire, and he says everything's way more expensive here (Connecticut) than back home. So yeah, shit seems expensive when you live in a place that doesn't believe in taxes or rules, but I'm used to it.
mikeskiboshski
Invention Reinvented
429 IQ
Quote by Manos15
Hipsters suck but I've never been personally bothered by one.
I'm used to the shitty weather of Massachusetts.
I don't buy anything when I'm there, except food which is always good if you go to the right places.
I don't know what kind of shows you're going to, but every one I've been to has been a blast with virtually no shitty kids. The Boston area is also putting out some of the best bands in hardcore.

Anger managment...
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by Lots O' FX
Now all I can think about are unfunny punk Hallmark cards.

"OI OI OI IT'S A BOY!" is the only even mildly amusing one I can come up with and even that's stupid

My grandma got me a card around halloween with a punk kid standing in the middle of a pumpkin patch giving a p0nx face... All it said was "punk in patch"

I laughed.
skatinpunk
195 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
My grandma got me a card around halloween with a punk kid standing in the middle of a pumpkin patch giving a p0nx face... All it said was "punk in patch"

I laughed.

that's awesome
Tster
is totally awesome
1,935 IQ
This reminds me of how Anti-Flag signed to sony. they sung about give all these major corporations then signed to one so they could be 'heard more'
more money, it happens to a ton of bands.

yet if my band was offered a mjor label deal we'd probably take it. but we're not exactly full on punk
BlaiseTheSlayer
Laser Cat
470 IQ
I'm Shipping up to Boston isn't even an original DKM song.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.