Page 5 of 9
I'm selling my Matt Skiba (from Alkaline Trio) signature guitar produced in 2002. It's NOS, and in mint condition.
***Link removed by emad***
I have a Lexicon Lambda interface that just got replaced by something else. Very awesome interface especially for recording guitars and such. Used it for all my recordings up until now.

It comes with the Driver CD, USB plug and Interface. Everything to get you started right up and recording! :rock:

Looking for $75 shipped.
FS: Washburn Scott Ian and Gadow guitars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Washburn Scott Ian Sig Series si60 'Murder Weapon' guitar. Lightly played, no sign of wear. Comes with an old Peavey gig bag and Scott Ian signature guitar strap.best offer.
2: Digitech Scott Ian Black 13 distortion pedal (pedal only) best offer
3: Gadow (American Series) guitar 2008 model built in the USA Durham, NC. Very nice, no sign of wear. There are a couple fine scratches below the bridge that can be buffed out. Nice candy red metallic finish. $995 new. $575 obo. Check out Gadowguitars.com.

Please email for more info, offers or pics. thanks

swmyers73@comcast.net
1 Newer EMG 85
2 Brand new EMG P60s
All black

$55 shipped
-carlton-
71 deluxe goldtop - mojo
09 LTD H-401FM - JB-8/59
10 LTD MH-350NT - slash A2pro/A2pro
99 LTD M-100 - distortion/496R \m/
peavey vypyr 100, bad monkey, peavey iPhone amp kit
I have resonantly started a band with a couple of friends and am now looking for a cheap fairly good drum kit is anyone selling
I'm looking for an EMG 81/85 set with all the electronics. Preferably not the really old ones (the ones you can't disconnect).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
For sale This is the RS Custom Guitars 64 Standard Model... This was the guitar made for the 2011 Namm show. It is 100% original guitar comes with a limited lifetime warranty and fitted HSC by G&G Custom cases.
$4490.00 Free Shipping in USA
call me at 615 473 1247 or visit www.rscustomguitars.com
Looking to sell me Almost-new B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Warbeast.
$600.00.
Will ship globally and if buyer is inside the U.S., Shipping's on me.
If you have any questions, just send me a PM or Reply at Ubergrue@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your time
Where do the signatures go?
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/Ubergrue/Forum%20Signature%20Pictures/MasterLongview333.jpg[IMG]
Looking to sell a Gibson USA SG Standard in Heritage Cherry in good condition, some small dings. with hard shell case. ships fast from NJ looking for 950 shipped obo!!
wanting to trade my Jackson RR3 for a ke3 or a LTD MH1000 deluxe. I also have a Gibson Les Paul Replica. The guy I bought the replica from built it himself and ill be honest it blows Epiphone out of the water, 60's neck profile, white, black pickguard, the Jackson is black with silver faceplate and Duncan designed pickups PM for more info
What's really the point of this thread? I mean there's never any discussion about any item to amount to anything. We basically just end up pointing a link to another thread or possibly listing our items here with close to zero likelihood of anyone seeing it.

I just don't get it...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Up for sale, my used, but still perfect working condition Vox Tonelab ST, asking 60 shipped,

franksonw@yahoo.com for extra info and pictures
Squier SE-100 strat Hendrix style
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 left-handed
Ibanez Sage Series Acoustic Left-Handed
DOD Grunge
Behringer HellBabe Wah
Shitty SX Amp

Never Ending Imagination for gear
Peavey Classic 30 Tube Amp- Black Tweed
and
Ibanez ART2EX1 Electric Guitar Metallic Silver Sunburst

LINK
Yamaha SBG2000
Ibanez ART2EX1
Yamaha RGX220
Yamaha THR-10
Xaviere XV-130S
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for ANY used guitar strings. I'm creating art pieces and creations that I would like to create with them. I need ANY size and any type of guitar string. I know a few people that just throw them away, and I just want to put another use to them. So any of you want to get rid of unwanted strings, please contact me (casimz1986@gmail.com) with further information on how to donate your strings! Thanks!
I'm looking for a good pickup for my Peavey Rockmaster it's an extra guitar and I'm not too educated on different pickups so I would like some advice on what would be a good fit.
Selling a TC Electronic NOVA Drive ($170) and a Hardwire TL-2 ($65). Both Like New.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Quote by richardlpalmer
What's really the point of this thread? I mean there's never any discussion about any item to amount to anything. We basically just end up pointing a link to another thread or possibly listing our items here with close to zero likelihood of anyone seeing it.

I just don't get it...

+1
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Looking to buy a Avatar 2x12 or 4x12 cab with v30's or G12-75's.
Selling a Yamaha FG-700S Acoustic Guitar. Its been restrung but pretty much brand new. Comes with a soft carry case. Looking for around $180 for the guitar + bag

I also have a Olympia-OD3 that has some minor blemishes. It has a small chip on the back of the neck and a small chip at the back on the base. These blemishes do not take away from the sound or feel at all. I also popped the bottom e string so a restringing is about due. The Olympia also has a soft carry case. Looking for around $130 for the guitar + bag

Not really willing to ship unless buyer is willing to pay for shipping. Prefer local pickup or will deliver at a small cost (gas). Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills is local to me.

PM with any other questions
Looking for any type of 2x12 cab suitable for blues, blues rock and 60's/70's rock. Preferably with celestion greenbacks or V30s.
⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
i recently aquired a fender bullet strat in arctic white and if anyone has a telecaster they would want to trader me just message me and we can talk (: (i would really like a deryck whibley tele if anyone has one)
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/3058669740.html

Check it out, please pm me if you're interested or just want to chat
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD