Page 3 of 29
Want to trade a MD-2 for a noise suppressor (hopefully NS-2). Either that, or a decent overdrive. PM me if you have a noise suppressor that you can offer. Pics on profile.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
@ProfDrum
hey mate i would be able to deliver within 20 miles but i would have to ask for a £10 delivery charge due to the price of diesel etc and i would also have to know for definite that you would want to buy it. it has the standard speakers and is a great cabinet, but as stated i do not need it anymore and that is the only reason for sale.

thanks for your interest

Tim Bloomer
I'm after a white flying V if anyone has one?

Classic style not pointy and....gash.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
I'm looking to trade my roland cube 60 and Ibanez RG321mh, preferably for some bass gear. Check them out here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23782228#post23782228
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Selling a used epiphone sg g400 signed by Joe satriani, check profile for picture, will upload picture by request if needed pm if interested
Selling a white Seymour Duncan JB Jr Bridge (4 wire) boxed for about £45 posted if anyone is interested PM me, its on ebay at the moment but would rather sell it to an UGer.
EX-Guitar Player...
Selling a Washburn Force 4 Bass guitar here.

Or on eBay, here.
"And the lord God did send down the Piece of Eden to bring eternal happiness to the denizens of Earth.
And he called it the Telecaster"

Book of Osbourne - Chapter 7 - Verse VIII-XIX
FS - either Brighton area or Yorkshire (home/Uni)

Electro-Acoustic guitar

Cheers.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Selling a 600W PA system, inc. 2 Intimidation AKA112's, 8 channel mixer & 600W power amp. £300, would prefer pick up or if you're close to Leeds I might be able to deliver.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

i have a jackson rr3 that i would like to trade for somthing

must be neck-thru and i dont want something with a floyd

pm me if you have anything to trade
Any body got a used Iceman ICX220?. If they do how much would they be willing to sell it for?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
hey got a marshall 1960a 4x12 cab in good condition for sale £250, in the north east england cheers
Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way

Gear
Musicman JP7 Mystic Dream/Piezo
Fernandes Revelle elite
Epi Les Paul Silverburst custom- Sd 59 + JB
Mesa Dual Rec + Marshall 1960 Cab
Selling a Line6 Spider Valve 212 in mint condish, had just over a year, looking to shift for £350

PM me any offers I can arrange shipping up and down the UK
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
ENGL Screamer 50 combo for sale/trade.
Great condition and comes with the ENGL Z5 footswitch.

Tradewise I'm after another quality tube amp. Along the lines of Mesa f-50 or something...
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
Peavey VALVEKING 112.
Wonderful, versatile amp.
Great condition and comes with the Peavey footswitch which retails for around £30.

PM me an offer if you're interested,
Tom.
selling a boss br600 8 track.

great bit of kit comes with extra memory cards, as new cond and power supply from boss

pm me for details. looking for £250
Selling Boss DD-7

As new- used about 3 times.

All packaging inclusive

PM me!
Hey, im looking to trade a Boss DD-3 digital delay for an analogue delay, preferably something like an MXR Carbon Copy or a Malekko 616 if anyone was looking for a more digital delay as opposed to the distorted repeats of an analogue.
As i expect thes delays to be worth more than my boss, i am willing to add in money on top of the delay itself

The delay is in good condition, with its box, there is velcro on the bottom, which i can leave or remove as you wish

cheers
For sale or trade:

Zvex box of rock clone

Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz v1

Interested in anything really, but specifically a light od/boost.

Onerr Octave pedal (similar to boss oc-2) - £15 + postage or trade

Pics on request
I have a Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live, which I will sell or trade. I have nothing particular in mind to trade or even a sale price, so message me if you have a reasonable offer.

It is in absolutely mint condition, no scratches whatsoever. It comes with the power supply and USB cable.

I am selling it because my friend gave up playing bass and give me his old one so I have two.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Selling my Fender Jazz Bass Plus USA! Topic is here somewhere, pictures up soon. Looking for around £500, but very open to offers.
Looking to sell a very good condition Peavey Valveking VK100 100W valve head.

Have owned it a couple of years, from new and looked after it very well.
No scuffs or marks, everything works perfectly.
Sounds great.

Offers?
Attachments:
vk1.jpg
vk2.jpg
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Forgot to say: location is West Yorkshire, although I work in York so could arrange delivery to North Yorks easily.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Quote by SoftlySpokenLas
selling a boss br600 8 track.

great bit of kit comes with extra memory cards, as new cond and power supply from boss

pm me for details. looking for £250

still selling this, will take offers??
Bought for £400 last month, but am looking for around £200-250 for this instrument.
Nothing seriously wrong with it minus 2 washers being slightly loose on the front of the guitar holding the knobs firm (they would turn 360 if you twisted enough) but this is easily rectified with a spanner.

Need a sale ASAP, otherwise it's to the shop within 24 hours!