Page 4 of 29
Quote by Ben_Eaglesfield
Bought for £400 last month, but am looking for around £200-250 for this instrument.
Nothing seriously wrong with it minus 2 washers being slightly loose on the front of the guitar holding the knobs firm (they would turn 360 if you twisted enough) but this is easily rectified with a spanner.

Need a sale ASAP, otherwise it's to the shop within 24 hours!

Forgot to mention, i'm based in Birmingham, and can travel to city center/local train stations e.g. Wolverhampton/Coventry etc
Hi there,

I have a Mexican arctic White fender telecaster guitar in arctic White which I would be willing to swap for a guitar of similar value.

The guitar is immaculate and beautiful! Hasn't got
a single mark and is cared for and cleaned after use (guitar itself is rarely used- was bought as a secondary instrument). Always stored
in a gig bag.

If your interested, don't hesistate to drop me an email ... Cumminz_@hotmail.co.uk

I could send pictures upon request too

I live in Dundee, Scotland so would prefer for the guitars to be exchanges face to face but may be willing to courier it to any interested parties.

Thanks, mikey
Quote by Ben_Eaglesfield
Forgot to mention, i'm based in Birmingham, and can travel to city center/local train stations e.g. Wolverhampton/Coventry etc

What are you actually selling? because i cant see anything.
Or am i being retarded and not seeing it
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
hi,

just posted details of my gibson SG voodoo and Fender deluxe 112plus amp in the gear section, if anyones interested im in newcastle.
Gibson SG VooDoo/Fender Satin Strat/Squire showmaster heavily customized
Fender Deluxe112 amp/Line6 POD2/Crybaby classic

10 years and counting
ENGL Screamer 50 combo for sale in Manchester....PM me for more deets or search the main forum for the thread :-)
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
FOR TRADE:
Excellent condition Korg Pandora PX4 with box, manual and own PSU.
I need a reverb pedal or delay (or even distortion, but not OD or the Big Muff family).

Thanks.
Dunlop HT-1 Heil Talkbox brand new, is on well known auction site ends sunday 9th may item number 280499859750
So im thinking of selling or tradeing my Krank Rev Jr 20w head, its in mint condition only used for home practice. tube still have loads of life left in them.

looking for £400 for the head or offer me another head for a trade.

thanks james
I'm selling:

Laney R410 250 Watt Bass Cab: £110
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Natural Finish with 62 reissue pickups: £300
Ozark Electro Acoustic Bass: £110
Electro Harmonix Qtron Plus: £80

All items are in exellent condition, if you email me I can send you any pictures you want and answer any questions you might have.
I'm looking to get a musicman bass, probably a Stingray SUB looking to spend about £450 on it or do some kind of trade with the above items. Just email me at liam.acc@tiscali.co.uk if you're interested.
Cheers guys.
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
WTT/S: EHX Memory toy - perfect condition, great anlog delay sound, original box -£50

Planet waves ct-04 tuner, strobe, half strobe and chormatic, tough and reliable, in great condition too. - £40

I'm after a noise suppressor so if anyone has a ns-2 they're not using, get in touch!!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
my Se is now down to £315 posted if anybody fancies a great guitar for silly money,

oh its brand new too....

need to sale to fund a new windscreen for my car after somebody put it in with a large brick.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by jake_the_pake
WTT/S: EHX Memory toy - perfect condition, great anlog delay sound, original box -£50

Planet waves ct-04 tuner, strobe, half strobe and chormatic, tough and reliable, in great condition too. - £40

I'm after a noise suppressor so if anyone has a ns-2 they're not using, get in touch!!

PM'ed
Quote by reeced
looks nice - do you have any more pics/details ? - thanks

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/benssimpleidea/IMG_0251.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/benssimpleidea/IMG_0250.jpg

Only those, but could find a few more tomorrow.
I can't remember the exact wood it's made from, just that the top is Flamed Maple & I think the fretboard is Bocote?
Needs wiring up & electronics fitted, but other than that it's pretty set to go. It's exactly as it was when I bought it. Picked it up as a project but just don't have the time for it.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

2 x Sm 57's for sale In mint condition & sounding great

You know the deal with these ! Studio workhorse's that sound great on everything.

Mic's are unboxed with no accessories

Looking for £120 - posted
Hi,

I am selling my Fender Splattercaster Strat, it is in as new condition with no scratches and comes with a strap and gig bag. Looking to buy a Gretsch electromatic so am selling this to raise money for it.

These Splattercasters are liimited edition - they were made in 2003 for a short time appear to be very difficult to find these days. I have seen the odd one on ebay every now and then going for about £550-600.
I have an ad for it on gumtree.

If you want to ask any questions / want more pics or would like to buy the guitar reply to the gumtree ad or reply to this thread. A great psychedelic collectors guitar!

It is currently going for £500.

Cheers,

Paul
I've got a few pedals for sale, all less than 6 months old, boxed, as new confition:-

ISP Decimator, noise reduction pedal, only 5 weeks old, £80
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, overdrive & clean boost pedal £80
Electro Harmonix Holg Grail Plus, reverb pedal, with mains PSU £70

Open to offers on these.....
Quote by fergus74
I've got a few pedals for sale, all less than 6 months old, boxed, as new confition:-

ISP Decimator, noise reduction pedal, only 5 weeks old, £80
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, overdrive & clean boost pedal £80
Electro Harmonix Holg Grail Plus, reverb pedal, with mains PSU £70

Open to offers on these.....

Swap anything for the holy grail ?
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

Quote by Rossmillertarn!
Swap anything for the holy grail ?

I'm after cash as I'm skinnt the mo......
selling a marshall 30 FDX
got it last year hardley used
great condition
what would people be willing to pay for it
need some idead
PM me please
Hey guys,

I bought a 12 string fender stratocaster Japanese stratocaster back in mid November but its not getting any use at the moment as I'm working on more folk/acoustic stuff.

I've genuinely used in a handful of times, theres not a mark on it that I can see and the tag is still on it.

The serial number is T 057182

It's hard to find as they only made them for a limited time but there are some reviews here
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...&CJPID=1277445

Its the blue one

I'd be looking for around £400-450, get in touch if your interested

Kind Regards

Dave

Heres the photos of the guitar

http://img193.imageshack.us/g/img1910u.jpg/