Page 5 of 12
Hi,

I have a VANTAGE VA-25 steel acoustic guitar FOR SALE. It is the JAPANESE MADE version so has a really nice sound and an easy low action. !4 frets accessible and 21 altogether. Beautiful solid wood not sure what but looks like ebony head and neck, oak sides and beech top. Nice ivory on edges and a good looking bridge.

It has been well looked after so has no scratches what so ever and is in AS NEW condition.

Anyone know what it might be worth. I was thinking of around A$150.

Comes in a soft case. SELLING as I now have a Maton acoustic.

I also have a NEW unused, still-in-box THINLINE 332 acoustic pickup made by The Martin Guitar Company USA. Excellent string to string balance and acoustic clarity and a warm acoustic response with no distortion of natural sound of the guitar. Best selling under the saddle piezo electronic pickup available. Asking $100. Easy to install.

Can deliver FREE anywhere in Sydney.

Cheers, Colin
eos2voyage@hotmail.com or 0421799347
Im wanting about $300 for my Ibanez TBX 65R it retails at $600 and its never left my house, so its in 100% perfect condition. Great practice amp! I have made a foot switch for it (switches between channels and reverb on/off) which ill throw in for an extra $50.

Send us a PM if your interested, feel free to make an offer also. Im located in Sydney (Hills area)
Guitars:
Fender Acoustic
Gibson Les Paul w/ DiMarzio Pups

Amp:
Blackstar HT Stage 60
Effects:
(Powered by T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.)
Korg Pitchblack
CAE MC404 Wah
Blackout Effectors Twosome Fuzz
BOSS PH-3
BOSS DD-7
As above, search eBay for a ballpark and offer away! Hardly used, no box/instructions but have all the leads. Comes with a free 9v adapter.

I primarily used this as a recording interface and got some decent tones out of it, but I now have a microphone so I no longer need it.

Thanks!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
As above, search eBay for a ballpark and offer away! Hardly used, no box/instructions but have all the leads. Comes with a free 9v adapter.

I primarily used this as a recording interface and got some decent tones out of it, but I now have a microphone so I no longer need it.

Thanks!

Sorry for double post, it's a Zoom G2.1u multi FX
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Ok, so I've decided to shift my MXR Blue Box. Perfect Condition, less than 3 months old, still with original box and documentation, and the little rubbery things you put over the knobs on MXR Pedals. Fantastic pedal, but I have a Fuzz Factory now so I don't use it as much.

I'm asking for $80 + shipping (which should be about 15 bucks if you're over East) to anywhere in Australia.

Drop us a PM or a line here, and we can organise further. I'm not listing this one on eBay because I don't have an eBay account, so get in whilst its pretty secure
Hey guys, I'm selling my roland cube 30 amp. I don't use it anymore because I just use headphones and a pod. It's basically new as it has just sat in my room. I'm asking for $100 to $150 (got it on the trading post for $150 Neg).

Contact me on here if your interested
Hey there guys/girls......

ive decided to get out of playing guitar all together and thus am selling all of my gear...

earlier this year i replaced all of my old crappy gear with new gear so all of the items im selling were purchased this year (minus a few pedals)

-Bugera 333 120 watt head with 4 way foot switch (purchased 4 months ago so warrantly still in effect) literally only used 3-4 times

-Bugera 4x12 cab

-ESP Standard Eclipse, Tobacca burst finish..serial number SS0631638

-ESP LTD EC-1000, see through blue

-JamVox guitar software and speaker box

-Ibanez TS9 tubescreamer

-Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

-Marshall RF-1 Reflector Reverb

-Ibanez SM7 Smashbox distortion

i would prefer to sell as a package all together for $2750 but im open to all reasonable offers

i live in South Australia

my email address is chrisw_30@hotmail.com ...email me for more info/pics etc
Hey guys,

Selling a 1986 Charvel Model 6 (made in Japan). The Charvel Model series were produced from 1986-1989. The model 6 was top of the line featuring neck thru construction, poplar body, real mother of pearl sharkfins and a kahler 2300 tremelo. According to wikipedia, 1986-made Model 6 guitars had an extra thin profile neck. The Model 6 guitar is basically an early Jackson Soloist. The guitar is in great shape for a guitar from 1986 with only light scratching, and minor dings.

Specs:
Neck joint: Neck through
Body: Poplar
Bridge: Kahler 2300
Binding: Yes
Inlays: Mother of Pearl
Colour: Burgundy Mist
Pickups: Duncan Dimebucker and singles

So guys, if you're looking for a neckthru soloist, without the pricetag, this is for you! :-D

Price: $999

Comes with original Jackson/Charvel chainsaw case and original warranty card!

Pickup is available at 2141 Lidcombe. Post can be arranged at buyer's cost. $40 courier'd to most places in Australia.

Pictures!

Quote by myearshurt
WTB: Fender Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster in white/maple

FS: Boss ME-50, comes with an adapter that has a broken case but still works, don't stick your finger in there, and a Boss GT-10 case which still has the tagger on it if you pick up

How much for the gt-10?
I've got QM1 and QM2, both second hand and from my 1998 Ibanez Sabre. I replaced them with Seymour Duncans and I'm starting to regret it but don't have the cash to swap them back over at the moment; I only found out they're apparently the best stock pickups Ibanez ever manufactured after I ripped them out. They're in perfect condition with only a little cosmetic wear.

I'll sell them for around $100 or best offer, free shipping included. I'll also trade them for some pedals if anyone has any they're looking to unload (TU-2 anyone?)
Laney VC30 1X12 for sale for $600 AUS.

RRP = $1200 AUS

Perfect condition, tubes are most probably aged however.
Have no pictures, but just Google it...it will look like the picture

All stock equipment, no mods.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I've got a Peavey Valveking 100 watt head that I need to sell. Its in good condition and has literally a couple of hours on the current set of tubes.

I'm looking for $700 neg for it. I'm in Brisbane, and would prefer to sell locally. PM me for details
I have a Blackstar HT-5 for sale $550 neg.
near perfect condition, bought last year and only ever used in my bedroom. all stock.
only selling because i need money to upgrade to a more gigworthy amp.
Pickup from terrigal on central coast.
Marshall AVT100x (tribute series) for sale. SS, midsy, excellent hard rock tones, needs boost for metal. Send me an offer in a message! *pickup in Adelaide or ship at buyer's expense*

Zoom G2.1u effects pedal. Hardly used, 9v adapter included and pc connection. Offer me trades or cash!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Help me out and buy my gear so I can fuel my gear addiction !

Line 6 POD 2.0
Good condition. Comes with original charger and manual. Don't still have the original box though.

$200

Boss GT-8 Effects Processor
Perfect Condition. Comes with original charger, manual and box.

Price Negotiable

Randall RG75 G2 75W 1X12" Amp
Great condition. Good for general use. Has a lot of power.

$280

Ibanez Iceman IC400
Bought in Singapore on a trip and brought back. Few swirls from polishing aside from that looks great. Comes with fitted Ibanez hard case.

$800

Pick up in Melbourne.

WTB: ESP LTD H1000[/B]
The one with the old 'cockstock'
ESP LTD MH 1000 Deluxe FR
Ibanez IC400
J&D JD-LC2 (w EMG 81s)
Epiphone VeeWee
Ashton Steel String
Fender Strat (hated)
Line 6 Pod X3 & FBV Express
ENGL Invader 150w

For Sale
Line 6 Pod 2
Boss GT-8
Randall RG75 G2 75W 1X12"
Also

WTB:

ISP Decimator
Ibanez IC400
J&D JD-LC2 (w EMG 81s)
Epiphone VeeWee
Ashton Steel String
Fender Strat (hated)
ENGL Invader 150w

For Sale
Line 6 Pod 2
Boss GT-8
Hahaha, you put up an ad on Melband too. XD Any pics of the Iceman?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
WTB: Blackstar HT100

FS: Laney GH50L head, missing the 'Laney' logo on the front, but otherwise in great condition. Had it properly serviced not long ago. Used at a few gigs, but always carried around in a hardcase. $800. Located in SA. I'd prefer pickup but I can organise a courier for a little bit extra (depending on where you're located).
Epiphone Les Paul Custom. Alpine white with gold hardware, awesome guitar. Has the word "used" stamped into the back of the headstock, but the guitar itself is in great condition. Can upload pics if anyone's interested. $650 w/hardcase
Presonus Firestudio Interface. Bought it with the intention of recording drum tracks, but I kinda gave up on drums in general so I have no need for it. 8 mic inputs plus 32 digital inputs. Only used a few times, comes with all the free software you get with it (including 'lite' versions of Cubase and Amplitube). $800.
All these things retail for way higher than what I'm selling them for, I just need them gone ASAP as I had a car crash the other day and I cannot afford the payments without turfing out some gear.
PM me if you're keen.
Member of the Laney Cult
Sorry to double post, but I'm also selling an Ernie Ball wah. $230
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by VVolverin3
Hahaha, you put up an ad on Melband too. XD Any pics of the Iceman?

Hey dudes here are some pictures of the gear

The Iceman

Theres a little paint chip on the back

The Ibanez fitted case that I will throw in for free

The BOSS GT8

The Randall G2 75W- the camera had some dust on it so it made it look like there were spots on the amp.
Ibanez IC400
J&D JD-LC2 (w EMG 81s)
Epiphone VeeWee
Ashton Steel String
Fender Strat (hated)
ENGL Invader 150w

For Sale
Line 6 Pod 2
Boss GT-8
That's pretty cool, although an ice man should really be white imo, it's in the name. xD

Anyways I would totally buy it but I'm really keen on getting a 7 string at the moment, so sorry mate, good luck with the sale.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Lol too right dude. Ah well I actually just have a buyer for it just found out so thats lucky. Good luck with the 7. I'm getting a Agile Septor Elite
Ibanez IC400
J&D JD-LC2 (w EMG 81s)
Epiphone VeeWee
Ashton Steel String
Fender Strat (hated)
ENGL Invader 150w

For Sale
Line 6 Pod 2
Boss GT-8
Really like to get rid of my amp/URL] ASAP (before 2nd week of holidays (1-2weeks away) if possible!) offer anything over $200 (be reasonable) ($600 retail)
never left my house, so its in 100% perfect condition. Great tones, Clean to Crunch to Metal!
I have made a foot switch for it (switches between the 2 channels and reverb on/off) which ill throw in for an extra $50. (the Ibanez ones are about $100)
PM if youd like pics/info etc.
Guitars:
Fender Acoustic
Gibson Les Paul w/ DiMarzio Pups

Amp:
Blackstar HT Stage 60
Effects:
(Powered by T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.)
Korg Pitchblack
CAE MC404 Wah
Blackout Effectors Twosome Fuzz
BOSS PH-3
BOSS DD-7
Selling a Blackstar HT-DisX fantastic condition with box and adaptor.

$180
BiN - $220.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ohh great, I was just looking at buying one. But ended up buying a Jap Strat.

Typical.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Hey guys,

Kinda need a bit of money right now so these two new acquisitions may need to go.

First up is a new Cherry Sunburst Plain Top Agile Les Paul 3000M (similar to LP Custom). This guitar is a tone machine! It's one of the most expensive Agile Les Pauls. It's been played on for a max of 20mins (I don't have much time to play these days). Bought brand new from Rondomusic with a les paul case.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I took them just now (8pm) so there's no sunlight. If you want better quality photos, you might be able to find some on the Rondomusic website.

Also, my Randall RG50TC is up for grabs. 50w Tube combo amp. Comes with footswitch too.

Leaving these as expression of interest for now depending on what happens in the future. Make an offer if you're interested.

I'm in 2141 Lidcombe NSW. Postage for the Agile guitar can be arranged at the buyer's expense. Will cost $30-40 courier'd to your door if you're in Aus. Pickup is preferrred. May consider postage for the Randall but it's big!

If you have any questions, just PM me! :-D

Cheers,
Ray

EDIT: Friend is looking for an Axe-Fx (non-ultra) so these items can be used as partial trade if you're interested.
Line 6 POD 2.0
Good condition. Comes with original charger and manual. Don't still have the original box though.

$200

Boss GT-8 Effects Processor
Perfect Condition. Comes with original charger, manual and box.

Price Negotiable

Randall RG75 G2 75W 1X12" Amp
Great condition. Good for general use. Has a lot of power.

$280

Ibanez Iceman IC400
Bought in Singapore on a trip and brought back. Few swirls from polishing aside from that looks great. Comes with fitted Ibanez hard case.

$800

Pick up in Melbourne.
Ibanez IC400
J&D JD-LC2 (w EMG 81s)
Epiphone VeeWee
Ashton Steel String
Fender Strat (hated)
ENGL Invader 150w

For Sale
Line 6 Pod 2
Boss GT-8
The Line 6 Spider II and Epiphone Les Paul have been sold.
Also since its got a hard case, im willing to send the Explorer interstate if your happy to pay the freight.

Quote by Dome_Rulez
Hey Guys, im selling off most of my gear to get some cash.

Line 6 Spider II 75w Combo Amp - SOLD
Good and loud practice amp with built in effects and programmable channels. One of the Insane presets sounds abit strange (i think its meant to tho) but a great all in one amp.

ESP LTD EX-50, Black - $250
Nice black EX. The stock pickups actually sound decent, especially if your into metal.

Epiphone Gothic Explorer - $550
Comes with a genuine Epiphone Hard Case. Still maintains its beutiful satin finish with one extremely small and unnoticeable scratch at the bottom. High quality korean made.

Epiphone Les Paul Custom - SOLD
Alpine White with gold hardware. The pickups have been replaced with the EMG 81/85 set which cost about $400. This is a regretable sale as i havent had it very long but will still let it go for a decent price.

ESP LTD DJ-600 - $1250
Atreyu's Dan Jacobs Signature Ex guitar. Dont care for the band (or guitarist) but this guitar is so much fun to play. Bought in on impuse after playing a bunch at the store. EMG 81/85 pickups with afterburner and floyd rose. Another regretable sale but I must.

Pics of all the gear can be found on my profile. Im in Perth (6064) and its PICKUP ONLY (sorry). All prices are negotiable and will accept any resonable offer made in person. So if your interested, just send me a message or email.
Hi guys, up for sale:

Malekko Omicron Phaser: $140
Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Wah (ripe for modding!): $120

Both are in mint condition, and still in their boxes with all the original box candy.

Trade-wise, I'm looking for a Homebrew Electronics Psilocybe Phaser.

I am located in the Monash University Clayton area, and am open to reasonable offers.
I already made listings on ebay, here they are:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290481910678&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290481917174&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290481950201&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290481954332&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'm selling essentially all my stuff except for my guitars and TS9 to fund a good deal on a Fender Twin Reverb i found so it all needs to go.

I also have several pedals i'd be willing to sell that aren't listed (at the moment):

1) Malekko Ekko 616 analog delay - pretty good condition as its pretty new - $150
A great delay and 70 bucks shaved of its price.

2)Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus - flawless condition with box and contents - $130

3)EHX Russian Big Muff - good condition, not perfect but pretty good - $100

4) MXR M-108 10 band EQ - A bit of dust in the sliders and a few scratches but still quite great - ~$140

I can also provide pics if you want

I live in Sydney so it would be great if it was local but i don't think i'd have much of a problem going through shipping
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
No eBay linking dude, read the rules before posting.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
No eBay linking dude, read the rules before posting.

Damn, sorry i never really use this part of the forum much.

Either way, they're up for buy it now/best offer so there wouldn't be much of a difference.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...