Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
At first I thought that LOC song wasn't a cover...I thought that was just the original. Doesn't sound too different to me.

Here's a ska/punk one that just came out that aggravated me quite a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmyU6Ru4hM&feature=player_embedded

And here's one that isn't really punk but is too funny to pass up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1upg46olk
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
kaptink
whoa-oh-oh
651 IQ
^ everytime someone posts a sometime next tuesday video on this site I sit and watch it all the way through in sheer fascination. If they were to play live near me I probably would go.
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
Seeing the word "O'er" makes me feel like I'm in church, reading a hymnal booklet. Those ****ers never use Vs if they don't have to.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
TYLENOL.PM
Banned
11 IQ
I'm just being mean now. I was thinking about Jason the whole time in that video though. That kid in the back is awesome.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by Greenfinger182
Seeing the word "O'er" makes me feel like I'm in church, reading a hymnal booklet. Those ****ers never use Vs if they don't have to.

ya theres something about that in leviticus
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Not gonna lie I never enjoyed Goldfinger's cover of 99 Red Balloons or AFI's Halloween. Or for that matter any of the "Jerry Only Band"'s Misfits covers ...
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
I wish I recorded my school's open mic nights. They were hilarious. Lots of out-of-tune rock ballad covers, a fat girl singing a cappella while listening to her iPod (long awkward pause for the instrumental section), a band playing the same crappy "modern rock" song on three different occasions, bad stand-up comedy, my crappy band, etc.

I think I might record the next one though because my band is going to play "Monster" by Skillet (to mock the other band), "The Hokey Pokey," two Wally songs, and some other fun stuff.
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Cappella to an ipod?! That must of been a sight.
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by charliezard!
Ummmm guys. We already have a thread for this.

Here.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!