Page 1 of 2
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Yea I'm pretty sure their label made their myspace for them hah.
I'm an asshole.
Cianyx
UG Nerd
1,216 IQ
Ridiculously fun band to listen to.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by Annihilator666
Pretty good band. I wish Stand Tall had 5 new songs instead of the 3 from the demo and 2 new ones.

Yeah, bit weak.

Also, am I the only one that noticed all 3 songs on the demo started with a pick scrape?

I love the band to bits though, wish they'd get the fuck over the Atlantic already.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
6131? Interest peaked.

Good stuff.
Why the hell are they playing in Brampton Ontario...but nowhere else...that's such a random city : /
mr.joopy987
One guy, four eyes
342 IQ
Quote by technicolour
6131? Interest peaked.

Good stuff.
Why the hell are they playing in Brampton Ontario...but nowhere else...that's such a random city : /

They must be big in the Punjab community?

Me likey, I might end up going to the Brampton show.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by technicolour
6131? Interest peaked.

Good stuff.

When are they playing in Bramladesh? I might be there.

Oh sweet, the 30th. I'll deff be there.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
You're all pricks, all of you. And them.

Why can't they come to the UK
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I actually think they're pretty boring, but I haven't gone to a show in a while.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Shut up nash, your music's the worst god awful drabble ever.

But really, an album or a cruise over here supporting someone good would be just lovely.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by asator
Shut up nash, your music's the worst god awful drabble ever.

That's what I've been told; good thing I've never actually heard it.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by nashawa
That's what I've been told; good thing I've never actually heard it.

The sad thing is that if you're vocal tone was whinier and slightly more solid the song would definitely be a hit.

So since I posted this thread I've been on a new music kick. I discovered so many good bands today.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
The sad thing is that if you're vocal tone was whinier and slightly more solid the song would definitely be a hit.

You're literally like, the 10th person to say that.
I'm just a songwriter though, I know I can't sing or play guitar, but it's fun, and I can't find anyone else to do my material, so whatcha gonna do.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by nashawa
I'm just a songwriter though, I know I can't sing or play guitar, but it's fun, and I can't find anyone else to do my material, so whatcha gonna do.

For the record I actually enjoyed it.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by asator
For the record I actually enjoyed it.

Well thank you. Clean singing isn't (obv) my forte, but I've turned the song into a Polar Bear Club-meets-The Smiths electric thing that I think is pretty sweet. Just need to finish the damn drum programming.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Well thank you. Clean singing isn't (obv) my forte, but I've turned the song into a Polar Bear Club-meets-The Smiths electric thing that I think is pretty sweet. Just need to finish the damn drum programming.

I think I like you.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I just call it that because it's very jangly 80s guitar rock, but I sing like the guy from PBC, so.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by nashawa

I didn't mean it in a negative way, I just found it funny how easily you were able to create a potentially popular song. I think your voice would sound better if you projected it a little more too.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I didn't mean it in a negative way, I just found it funny how easily you were able to create a potentially popular song. I think your voice would sound better if you projected it a little more too.

No, I totally got what you meant. I actually thought it was a very positive comment. Trust me, you don't want to hear me when I project my voice I do much better singing Lou Reed style.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by nashawa
No, I totally got what you meant. I actually thought it was a very positive comment. Trust me, you don't want to hear me when I project my voice I do much better singing Lou Reed style.

Hahh I know what you mean. I've found that while my voice is still pretty terrible, I sound a lot better when I project my voice. I would kill to have a good sounding voice. Until then I've decided to just make it up with my guitar skill
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Same with me and bass. Too bad I can't really do songs with just singing and bass :/
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Same with me and bass. Too bad I can't really do songs with just singing and bass :/

It's good to be a bassist though, especially if you can actually play the instruments. It seems nowadays everyone wants to be a guitarist.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
And it seems like every bassist is just a subpar guitarist.

It comes down to everyone everywhere loving an awesome bassline though. People who suck don't tend to come up with awesome things. The good bassists are easy to spot.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
"Pedestals" EP is out. You can download it on their bandcamp page.

I love this band.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I like how much of this thread is about me.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
After listening through a couple of times, I've decided that this EP rules. Last one was better, but Sycamore and Gut Rot are both amazing songs.

Quote by nashawa
I like how much of this thread is about me.

zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
May be slightly obsessed with this band currently. 4 Super bowls, no rings is my jam.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I've been listening the shit out of both EPs recently. Aparently they're coming over here next year as well.
Last edited by asator at Dec 23, 2012,
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Need to listen to band more. Have both EP's though. Been on a heavy metalcore/hardcore binge lately though oh and Mumford and Sons.
I drink your milkshake.
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
Great band. One of the best in the "Pop-punk/Hardcore" genre.