askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Anyone else enjoy them as much as I do?(at least the first album, not much love for the second). What happened to these guys? Last thing I remember of them was them playing warped '05 then canceling all your dates after that without much of a reason... Personally I think they were better then Rancid and Tim's solo stuff
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
And yeah I'm too lazy to sift through a google search.
Quote by nashawa
uk.mace
[ Make it Loud ]
1,246 IQ
Quote by Wikipedia
The Transplants briefly disbanded in 2003, due to all members being involved in their own projects, including Rancid and Blink-182. Then in 2004, they reunited to record their second album (Haunted Cities) before going on hiatus again. As of January 2010, the band is active again.

It's not like a google search would've been difficult...
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Thanks! Its more so with google, you search for something and get 30 sites that have nothing to do with anything for every 2 that do.

Well I'm glad to hear there making more tunes. Hopefully they ditch Barker
Quote by nashawa
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I used to love the first album. Never got into the second one.
I'm an asshole.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by askingforit176
Thanks! Its more so with google, you search for something and get 30 sites that have nothing to do with anything for every 2 that do.

Not if you doitrite.
ImAnActress
Banned
10 IQ
Wait better than Rancid and Tims solo stuff? And you hope they lose Travis Barker? I haven't done those kind of drugs in years but I get paid a fat check next Monday and I'mma get that shit.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by ImAnActress
Wait better than Rancid and Tims solo stuff? And you hope they lose Travis Barker? I haven't done those kind of drugs in years but I get paid a fat check next Monday and I'mma get that shit.

TALL CANS!
I'm an asshole.
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Well I also hold op. Ivy over all of em. And unfortunatly I'm edge :/ so I'm just naturally this way.
Quote by nashawa
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by askingforit176
Well I also hold op. Ivy over all of em. And unfortunatly I'm edge :/ so I'm just naturally this way.

I'm an asshole.
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
Not saying its a burden lol just think its funny refering to it as a bad thing. Let's face it, due to all the HxC douchebags around (at least in CT) its almost a disgrace to call meself that. Burden absolutely not for me, my friends who are constently trying to get me to break is another story lol
Quote by nashawa
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
God this askingforit guy is a huge fag.

HEY FAG! WHY DON'T YOU GO FAG IT UP ELSEWHERE? WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR ******RY HERE.

A lot of times I'll say "I've never met a good (insert subculture) guy" but I can honestly say I have never met even one straight-edger that I didn't hate.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Gah why do people have to say they're straightedge? Why can't they just abstain from smokin' n drinkin' n drugs n sex without giving it a stupid name?
Quote by askingforit176
Not saying its a burden lol just think its funny refering to it as a bad thing. Let's face it, due to all the HxC douchebags around (at least in CT) its almost a disgrace to call meself that. Burden absolutely not for me, my friends who are constently trying to get me to break is another story lol

So why call yourself that? I understand that it's since it's almost a disgrace it isn't one, but how does giving yourself a dumb title benefit you or anyone else?

Forget it, I don't actually care, I should have just been sarcastic as usual.
Last edited by werty22 at Mar 15, 2010,
askingforit176
UG's "Goth-Punk"
479 IQ
I don't generally go around announcing it, nor do I go to shows with stupid ****ing x's on my hands, ect. If it offends people I will gladly say "I abstaine from drugs alcohol and smoking"

And axeslash, thank you I will keep that in mind
Quote by nashawa
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by axeslash

HEY FAG! WHY DON'T YOU GO FAG IT UP ELSEWHERE? WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE OF YOUR ******RY HERE.

A lot of times I'll say "I've never met a good (insert subculture) guy" but I can honestly say I have never met even one straight-edger that I didn't hate.

I srsly laughed out loud while reading this post. Just so ya know.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I went to a Comadre show recently and I somehow had lost my ID, so I walked into the show drunk as **** already with a bottle IN MY HAND and they ask me for ID which I can't find, so they X my hands. I find it hilarious that they didn't kick me out for trying to bring a bottle into the venue or even confiscate it, but they went to the trouble of Xing me.

Anyways I don't know the point of this story. I just saw someone talking about Xed hands.
I'm an asshole.
drugfreeboy
the great dissapointment
1,960 IQ
i personally HATE everything tim has a vocal track on. rancid is ok. but my god his voice is horrible. can't stand the transplants, my friends ruined any chance i was gonna give them. "its so unique and different" "its complex, i can almost give credit to travis barker for being a GOOD drummer". **** it, thats just my opinion.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
mikeskiboshski
Invention Reinvented
429 IQ
Gangsters and Thugs,
some of my friends sell records,
some of them sell drugs.

Quote by drugfreeboy
i personally HATE everything tim has a vocal track on. rancid is ok. but my god his voice is horrible. can't stand the transplants, my friends ruined any chance i was gonna give them. "its so unique and different" "its complex, i can almost give credit to travis barker for being a GOOD drummer". **** it, thats just my opinion.

But, yeah, Tim's voice is pretty awful but, thats what punk is.
And I have no idea on what to say about the Travis Barker comment.
Random.
Last edited by mikeskiboshski at Mar 23, 2010,
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
Quote by mikeskiboshski
Gangsters and Thugs,
some of my friends sell records,
some of them sell drugs.

But, yeah, Tim's voice is pretty awful but, thats what punk is.
And I have no idea on what to say about the Travis Barker comment.
Random.

Yeah, not really
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by axeslash

I'm straight edge.

Does that automatically make me a useless f*ggot too?
beefyboy232
WTF mate?
91 IQ
The only time I had the X on my hands was because I was under 21 going to shows. Thankfully now I get to express my love for beer and alcoholic beverages at shows.
Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy