the_perdestrian
UG's insomiac
1,874 IQ
I've been really into the "folk punk" genre lately. I've been listening to a lot of andrew jackson jihad, and johnny hobo/pat the bunny. I was wondering what were some bands that are like these guys? I find a lot of other folk punk bands are either way to folk or just aren't very good IMO
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
the_perdestrian
UG's insomiac
1,874 IQ
I was hoping you guys could recomend me some bands that soundeed a lot like the 2/3 I listed instead of a massive list of bands that fit into a fairly broad genre of music that I don't like 90% of but love 10 % of.
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by the_perdestrian
I was hoping you guys could recomend me some bands that soundeed a lot like the 2/3 I listed instead of a massive list of bands that fit into a fairly broad genre of music that I don't like 90% of but love 10 % of.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1278772&highlight=folk+punk

This thread asked basically for the same thing you're looking for. Try checking out some of those bands.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by the_perdestrian

BostonLacrosse and RockThe40oz's link is to a thread exactly like yours, and my link was to the "Recommendations" thread. WHERE THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE
I'm an asshole.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Recommendations Thread
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown