bb155558
676 IQ
Hey murphy fans, the new live cd is coming out today
i already pre ordered it and recieved two days ago
it's great, i listened to it
alkalineweeman
1,288 IQ
I'll probably pick this up when i have some spare cash, glad to see its a totaly different track listing to their last live cd/dvd.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
bb155558
676 IQ
it's pretty different and it's very entertaning
skatinpunk
195 IQ
do they list where each of the venues where the tracks were recorded, because if i am not mistaken it is a mix or 7 or 8 different shows
iwannabesedated
Out There
923 IQ
I need to buy their studio albums before I buy this one, but I'll be sure to listen to it with my Irish punk friends.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by iwannabesedated
I need to buy their studio albums before I buy this one, but I'll be sure to listen to it with my Irish punk friends.

Why?
I'm an asshole.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by iwannabesedated

the studio stuff is shit, the live stuff is good and the live shows are really good

but why the hell is there a US flag beside the thread name?
Kruchefski
133 IQ
Quote by skatinpunk
do they list where each of the venues where the tracks were recorded, because if i am not mistaken it is a mix or 7 or 8 different shows

It was 7 shows over 6 days all at the House of Blues in Boston. I was there for the recording, and I even got on the CD/DVD case where the CD is. I was front-row center so im in the DVD a little bit too.
iwannabesedated
Out There
923 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
Why?

Cause they're cool. And the free Guinness doesn't hurt.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Yeah, I woulda got drunk and listened to Dropkick Murphys on St. Paddy's Day, but I was too busy chasing the snakes out of my basement.

hehe

On a related note, I've been on Landsdowne Street before. How cool am I?
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
My mistake. I was under the impression that talking about Irish folk lore and Boston was cool.
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
ha, lansdowne is a ****ing joke now
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
TN_BOOTBOY
Yep! I'm a Skinhead!
300 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
That's not p0nx

I know a lot of patriotic punks. You don't have to like your govt. to be patriotic. In my oppinion, a patriot would stand for individual rights before the rights of the govt.

On the topic of the Murphy's, Live kicks ass, first album kicks ass, newer stuff is so so and I think that its funny that when they first started out that Ken Casey called Mark Noah and asked if they could do a tour with the AntiHeros so they could get some street cred.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Last edited by TN_BOOTBOY at Mar 23, 2010,