alkaline388
686 IQ
I just found out about this band, they're terribly underrated. So far I've listened to "Duh" and "Resolve", both amazing albums. What do you guys think about them?
beefyboy232
WTF mate?
91 IQ
a little too poppy for me, but they've got a few good songs.
Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy
I Dont Belong
Hippy Killer
250 IQ
I like Lagwagon Trashed and Resolve are awesome. Hoss is also pretty good. It sucks that Jesse quit the band it would be nice to hear new material from them.
With such a wealth of information why are you so poor?
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
HEY GUYS WE'RE LIKE BAD RELIGION ONLY WE'RE NOT GOOD.

That's my impression of Lagwagon.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
With a name like alkaline388 I don't think he's been alive for 4 of the past 18 years.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
PUNK_327
Banned
431 IQ
Quote by axeslash
HEY GUYS WE'RE LIKE BAD RELIGION ONLY WE'RE NOT GOOD.

That's my impression of Lagwagon.

just because they arent popular doesnt mean they arent good. bad religions not even that good.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by PUNK_327
just because they arent popular doesnt mean they arent good. bad religions not even that good.

Ha.