Page 1 of 3
Aaronn58
274 IQ
Thatx the saddest sht ive heard all day
im relly bummed now
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I'm sick of this story. He just pulled an Andy Kaufman is all.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
No I'm pretty sure he pulled...

/sunglasses

out his dick.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
haha, they drank his piss? ****in awesome
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by element4433
I'm sick of this story. He just pulled an Andy Kaufman is all.

First thing I thought of as well.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Mr Pringle
...And The Battle Begun
359 IQ
hmmm, i'm kind of curious to how that white russian would have tasted like... yeah, I guess he's gone a bit insane but I still like his music :\
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I wonder if any of this is true.

Any of it.

And yes I read the part where the fellow musicians corroborated. Never trust a punk when he says something is 100% accurate. This is a valuable lesson for all you kids out there.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by axeslash
I wonder if any of this is true.

Any of it.

And yes I read the part where the fellow musicians corroborated. Never trust a punk when he says something is 100% accurate. This is a valuable lesson for all you kids out there.

Personally, I don't care if it's true or not, because I always thought that NOFX were puerile crap anyway, so even just to do a show based on lies is still good form, and still better than NOFX.
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
Those stories make him seem like a real douche bag. **** him.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I watched it on youtube. It's awkward just watching it on a video, so I can't even imagine what it was like to be there. But I have a hard time believe that a guy dresses up as a clown, plans a show, and then is super depressed. I mean, if this was a tangent at a NoFX show I could believe it. And I can even see humor in it. People were expecting a clowning performance. Maybe some juggling, getting sprayed by water with a flower, maybe a pie in the face or two. But instead they got a bunch of depressing stories about rape, euthanasia, suicide, and fan milking. And all those things seem to go along with better with a coked up clown.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Against Him?
674 IQ
I lol'd when i read that it was his piss in the bottle of patron. That is hilarious.
skatinpunk
195 IQ
Quote by element4433
I watched it on youtube. It's awkward just watching it on a video, so I can't even imagine what it was like to be there. But I have a hard time believe that a guy dresses up as a clown, plans a show, and then is super depressed. I mean, if this was a tangent at a NoFX show I could believe it. And I can even see humor in it. People were expecting a clowning performance. Maybe some juggling, getting sprayed by water with a flower, maybe a pie in the face or two. But instead they got a bunch of depressing stories about rape, euthanasia, suicide, and fan milking. And all those things seem to go along with better with a coked up clown.

can you post the link? i can only find a couple of clips..
di4gram
209 IQ
I laughed through the whole article.

edit: then I laughed through most of the video
Last edited by di4gram at Mar 28, 2010,
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
Why would you laugh at that?
That's dumb.
NOFX fans are dumb.

I believe it, I guess. Fat Mike is dumb.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
The video (which I only watched today) was depressing as fuck. Didn't find it funny at all really.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
di4gram
209 IQ
Quote by charliezard!
Why would you laugh at that?
That's dumb.
NOFX fans are dumb.

I believe it, I guess. Fat Mike is dumb.

Because Fat Mike trolled a whole bunch of people, ****ed with them for like half an hour, talked about drinking piss through most of the show, angrily berated people who laughed at his morbid stories, and then as a final "**** you" he showed them a video of him serving them his own piss. Suddenly all the piss-drinking discussion made sense.

It was awkward, inappropriate, disturbing, bizarre, and pretty funny. Anyone who expected more from Fat Mike is dumb.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Out of all this Fat Mike will make more money.

Neat.

Don't you love this country?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
di4gram
209 IQ
Quote by axeslash
Out of all this Fat Mike will make more money.

Neat.

Don't you love this country?

Well, he has gained a lot of notoriety and will probably lose some fans who shouldn't be fans anyway. In fact, a lot of people who follow NoFX quite religiously think that what he did was beyond the pale. Good.

What I saw when I watched the video was a guy dressed up in a clown suit who didn't give a ****. He was doing his own thing. He didn't cave in to the pressure in the room for him to laugh it all off, to make a big joke of the whole ordeal. What he did was actually punk, and it is hilarious to see so many people recoil from it.

Why you gotta be like that Fat Mike? Can't you just write more songs about George Bush and hating the government? *pops a Xanax and strokes his Against Me poster*
Last edited by di4gram at Mar 29, 2010,
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
Once Fat Mike chucks his own shit at people, he will be an uber punker.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Don't forget rape. He's gotta rape someone too.
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
Quote by axeslash
Don't forget rape. He's gotta rape someone too.

Only if he does it with a rolled up leather jacket, that's the only way rape can be punk.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
di4gram
209 IQ
Ah yes, things can't be punk because if you call them punk they're not punk.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by di4gram
Ah yes, things can't be punk because if you call them punk they're not punk.

Idk wut ur talkin bout im p0nx as fvck *-)
I'm an asshole.
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
Quote by di4gram
and then as a final "**** you" he showed them a video of him serving them his own piss.

EDGY!
"That's what you guys get for coming to my shows and liking my music!"

Oh. Man. What a rebellious and misunderstood ANTIHERO. Mad respect.
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
Quote by di4gram
Well, he has gained a lot of notoriety and will probably lose some fans who shouldn't be fans anyway. In fact, a lot of people who follow NoFX quite religiously think that what he did was beyond the pale. Good.

What I saw when I watched the video was a guy dressed up in a clown suit who didn't give a ****. He was doing his own thing. He didn't cave in to the pressure in the room for him to laugh it all off, to make a big joke of the whole ordeal. What he did was actually punk, and it is hilarious to see so many people recoil from it.

Why you gotta be like that Fat Mike? Can't you just write more songs about George Bush and hating the government? *pops a Xanax and strokes his Against Me poster*

Yes. It's punk to **** your fans over like that. To be a complete dick.
The fact that you think that anything Fat Mike does could be considered punk is bordering on retarded.
Yer blowin my mind here. Stop being in this forum now please.
GoodCharloteSux
3,778 IQ
NOFX sucks, Fat Mike sucks....disgusting and sad.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by charliezard!
The fact that you think that anything Fat Mike does could be considered punk is bordering on retarded.

Assuming he was "trolling," I think it's pretty kool (except serving the audience urine, but surely that's not really what it was). That's coming from someone who really dislikes NOFX and thinks Fat Mike is annoying.
Last edited by werty22 at Mar 29, 2010,
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
If he really did serve the audience urine he could face serious criminal charges and lawsuits considering every single one of those people could sue his ass. He seems like too much of business man to be that dumb.
I'm an asshole.
di4gram
209 IQ
Quote by charliezard!

You're right. Punks are nice, anarcho-vegetarian street-boyscouts.

If you ignore the contemporary definition of punk, which was reinvented by hippy wannabes who preach a bunch of bullshit they have no real experience with, then it's pretty straightforward that this is in line with what punk was when it didn't suck. Now it's all "Hurrr, we hate cops because they're authority! We never break the law, but **** them!", instead of "I break the law and hate cops because they're the ones arresting me".

This actually is punk, in the vein of the 70s scene and more recently GG Allin. It was done to shock, and it worked, because despite how weathered and callous people are, it is still being discussed over a week later. Not much these days that can get that kind of rise... could this be... punk??? Certainly moreso than picking up the newest LoC/SFH/whatever marginalized, repetitive shit being pumped out of C-squat. Or anywhere else, for that matter, because it's all formulaic crap. Where in the first wave did you see this high standard of regard for fans that you're now imposing?

So a bunch of hipsters drank Fat Mike's piss. They deserved it for being such a bunch of god damned sheep. They still got about 5/8ths of a shot of tequila out of it.

Quote by charliezard!

I'm not blowing anything of yours. And go **** yourself.

Quote by charliezard!
EDGY!
"That's what you guys get for coming to my shows and liking my music!"

Oh. Man. What a rebellious and misunderstood ANTIHERO. Mad respect.

This kind of abuse was exactly what the entire punk scene started with. What kind of world are you living in where punk behavior isn't incredibly maladjusted?
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by di4gram

If you ignore the contemporary definition of punk, which was reinvented by hippy wannabes who preach a bunch of bullshit they have no real experience with, then it's pretty straightforward that this is in line with what punk was when it didn't suck. Now it's all "Hurrr, we hate cops because they're authority! We never break the law, but **** them!", instead of "I break the law and hate cops because they're the ones arresting me".

This actually is punk, in the vein of the 70s scene and more recently GG Allin. It was done to shock, and it worked, because despite how weathered and callous people are, it is still being discussed over a week later. Not much these days that can get that kind of rise... could this be... punk??? Certainly moreso than picking up the newest LoC/SFH/whatever marginalized, repetitive shit being pumped out of C-squat. Or anywhere else, for that matter, because it's all formulaic crap. Where in the first wave did you see this high standard of regard for fans that you're now imposing?

So a bunch of hipsters drank Fat Mike's piss. They deserved it for being such a bunch of god damned sheep. They still about 5/8ths of a shot of tequila out of it.

Yea you're right I bet Joe Strummer would've been all about pissing in fans drinks.

GG Allin was a disgrace and Fat Mike is a bad impression.
I'm an asshole.
di4gram
209 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
Yea you're right I bet Joe Strummer would've been all about pissing in fans drinks.

I have no idea, because I don't know him. The reason punks were called punks, however, was because of the behavior associated with them. Maladjusted, pissed off criminals. Violent, unstable drug addicts. There was nothing glamorous about it. Pan back to Iggy Pop blowing his nose in some groupie's hair while blasted on coke. Welcome to what started it.

I'd love to hear what your idea of punk is.

Quote by lookpizza

GG Allin was a disgrace and Fat Mike is a bad impression.

You're so right... we need more anti-(your cause here)!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by di4gram
I have no idea, because I don't know him. The reason punks were called punks, however, was because of the behavior associated with them. Maladjusted, pissed off criminals. Violent, unstable drug addicts. There was nothing glamorous about it. Pan back to Iggy Pop blowing his nose in some groupie's hair while blasted on coke. Welcome to what started it.

I'd love to hear what your idea of punk is.

You don't know Joe Strummer of The Clash? Yet you're trying to give lessons on what punk is?
The Stooges weren't even a punk band, behavior doesn't describe a type of music no matter how much you want it to, if that were the case than Aerosmith and Def Leopard would be the most p0nx mother****ers in the world according to you.

My idea of what a punk is, is someone who gets raped in prison, or the younger homosexual partner of an older man btw
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Mar 29, 2010,
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by di4gram

So a bunch of hipsters drank Fat Mike's piss. They deserved it for being such a bunch of god damned sheep. They still got about 5/8ths of a shot of tequila out of it.

This kind of abuse was exactly what the entire punk scene started with. What kind of world are you living in where punk behavior isn't incredibly maladjusted?
I'm going to pee in your drink.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
Quote by di4gram

You don't really get punk do you?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
di4gram
209 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
You don't know Joe Strummer of The Clash? Yet you're trying to give lessons on what punk is?

I don't know him personally, and neither do you.
What motivates the "I LOVE YOU ALL" attitude of musicians toward their audience? Money. Whether you sell out to a record company or sell out to fans, it's ridiculous self-indulgent bologna.
Quote by lookpizza

The Stooges weren't even a punk band, behavior doesn't describe a type of music no matter how much you want it too, if that were the case than Aerosmith and Def Leopard would be the most p0nx mother****ers in the world according to you.

What is "punk music"? The formula record companies use to cram bands into genres? I don't play that game. The Stooges were punk for their time, because they acted punk, they played music which expressed actual punk ideals, and had a huge impact on the early punk movement. Even if it doesn't fit your equation, to say it didn't have a huge impact on the early punk movement is flat-out wrong. But that's history and it's bullshit, and has nothing to do with the fact that Fat Mike tricking the crowd into drinking his piss is punk in every sense of the word except:
Quote by lookpizza

My idea of what a punk is, is someone who gets raped in prison, or the younger homosexual partner of an older man btw

Hur.

Quote by element4433
I'm going to pee in your drink.

There's nothing wrong with drinking liquor with a little piss in it, unless you're really fussy.

Quote by RizzoWashburn
You don't really get punk do you?

Please enlighten me. I'm all ears.
Though if you're gonna do the self-righteous boyscout lecture, spare me. I won't read it.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by di4gram
I don't know him personally, and neither do you.
What motivates the "I LOVE YOU ALL" attitude of musicians toward their audience? Money. Whether you sell out to a record company or sell out to fans, it's ridiculous self-indulgent bologna.

What is "punk music"? The formula record companies use to cram bands into genres? I don't play that game. The Stooges were punk for their time, because they acted punk, they played music which expressed actual punk ideals, and had a huge impact on the early punk movement. Even if it doesn't fit your equation, to say it didn't have a huge impact on the early punk movement is flat-out wrong. But that's history and it's bullshit, and has nothing to do with the fact that Fat Mike tricking the crowd into drinking his piss is punk in every sense of the word except:

Hur.

There's nothing wrong with drinking liquor with a little piss in it, unless you're really fussy.

I'm moar p0nx then U ima piss on ur fayce! and ur gonna liek it cuz ur a lil fat mike fanboy fag aint you derpdiderp
I'm an asshole.