Page 2 of 1177
So, anyone see Jericho starting a face turn after his inevitable "injury" announcement? Also, when the hell did the WWE writers turn around and say "You know who the fans love? Swagger. We should give him the Money in the Bank match." He's almost as bad a choice as Evan Bourne!

Sorry Swagger fans.
Why am I one of the people to listen to haha, longetivity I suppose. And I did say Jack Swagger and Jericho would win yesterday.

For shits and giggles we should make some predictions for what will happen between now and next years Mania:

- Shawn Michaels will turn heel by not retiring.

- Edge will get injured.

- So will Triple H.

- WWE films will make a Die Hard ripoff starring Darren Young and Vladimir Kozlov.

- Jack Swagger will be the first person to not win the title with the MitB but then will turn face and win the title.

- There will not be any match worse than Bret v Vince.

- TNA will get into financial trouble, they will be the Portsmouth of wrestling.

- David James will win the TNA title.

- The annual WWE game will suck like all wrestling games do but I will think of some way to turn it into a drinking game.

- I will try and attend my 2nd WWE event, and try not to drink as much so I have a more clear memory of it.

- JBL returns as a commentator (hopefully King buggers off and JBL replaces him).

- The Ultimate Warrior will win the TNA title.

- After getting punted at WM Cody Rhodes will return...as SILVERDUST!

- Cody Runnels will win the TNA title.
THE FOOLS! You can't put Kool-Aid in hot water!

Also, Shawns speach made me tear up a bit. And the Undertakers appearance was a nice little sendoff.

And they should really put a "no take backs" clause on the MitB match call.
Eh. The send off was nothing spectacular. It was a nice ending.

And Kurt Angle Jack Swagger has all the makings of a future champion.
He's got all the points. But right now, he just needs Cena, Batista, Orton and HHH to help get him over more.
But it is weird....Swagger is barely like on Raw. Through the whole like 1 and a half month time period before Wrestlemania I never saw him. Except for the match that got him in and him helping McMahon beat up Cena.

So why all of a sudden do they make him win?......
why not at the very least sometime in the next 12 months the wwe will have a new heavyweight contender
Well, Im excited for Swagger. He's a very good wrestler, but he also has the issue of his lisp. I mean, I've never actually heard him talk all that much. And if he's bad, he can get better. Sheamus' promo before WM was actually decent, so there is improvement. The skills, though, are there. He has faced Cena a couple of times now. I will agree that putting him in a feud with Santino, then not doing anything for a month was a bad way to build him up.
I award gold stars to those who please me.
"chikarapro (chikarapro) is now following your tweets on Twitter"

I feel so honoured, I mean, I haven't used it in ages but the honour
Clearly they have recognised my services to the company due to my constant pimping of the product

Might buy this as a token of my appreciation.

I actually haven't read most of the last page until now.

Quote by naw2
Imagine your Anderson for Ken Anderson and that is almost the level of hatred i have for Swagger. I recognise that has a bit of talent but i just find him really irritating to the level of not watching any of his matches.

Problem is, Swagger has talent, Anderson has none.

Quote by bobthebum16
I wanted Kane to win.... but I knew it wouldn't happen

Kane? Seriously, KANE?

Quote by naw2
Indeed it does. I would draw a line in that. Shelton Benjamin should have won a MTB sometime

To win things, it requires charisma, Shelton Benjamin has as much charisma as the post it notes I write on.

Quote by Villearreal92
His liysp bothers you too? lol

But seriously, i agree....Swagger is a D-Bag...i honestly would have rather had Matt Hardy win...

Matt Hardy is fat.

Quote by bobthebum16
But it is weird....Swagger is barely like on Raw. Through the whole like 1 and a half month time period before Wrestlemania I never saw him. Except for the match that got him in and him helping McMahon beat up Cena.

So why all of a sudden do they make him win?......

CM Punk did nothing before he won MITB for the first time.
I'll admit, Swagger has talent..but i just can't like him. The all american american gimmick just irritates me because of the angle-ness...I'm waiting for him to start doing an Ankle Lock...I never liked Angle up until his fued with Lesner...

He has potential...

...but not as much as Drew McIntyre

Anyway, i missed RAW...what happened?
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Shawn Michaels gave an emotional farewell speech. He was then attacked by The Mountie.
Quote by Cadj
Kane? Seriously, KANE?

Yes KANE

He's awesome...not as cool as when he had his mask...but still cool

Why do you not like him?
Quote by bobthebum16
Yes KANE

He's awesome...not as cool as when he had his mask...but still cool

Why do you not like him?

Because he's been awful since about 2002 and has had no character worth a shit since 2002.

That and he's sucked, since 2002.

And he's fat.
Quote by bobthebum16
.........that's it?

Also the fact that his character hasn't been interesting for awhile.
Also, he has a different role as a wrestler now. He doesn't want titles or main events, nor is it his time to get them anymore. It's his job now to get wrestlers like Big Drew and Dolph Ziggler over. That's it.
Quote by Cadj
Because he's been awful since about 2002 and has had no character worth a shit since 2002.

That and he's sucked, since 2002.

And he's fat.

Ok he doesn't talk much...so what?

He isn't BAD at wrestling....

The one thing I don't like is that he is too similar to "his brother" Undertaker...like they are both supposed to be evil and that sort of thing...you know?
Quote by stepco12345
Did I mention he's fat?

yes you did.

But there a lot of cool fat wrestlers...

Umaga was pretty cool

Rikishi with his stinkfaces

Andre the Giant....
Quote by bobthebum16

But there a lot of cool fat wrestlers...

Rikishi with his stinkfaces

Not quite understanding this
Quote by Cadj
Not quite understanding this

It was cool and funny....he was fat and farted in peoples faces...I know other people do stinkfaces too but if I remember correctly that was like HIS thing.....but not sure.
Oh I know what Rikishi did.

It was just that he's in the top 10 worst things in history of life alongside Oasis, Ken Anderson and Michael Bay.
World Wrestling Entertainment RAW - 3.7
Total Nonstop Action iMPACT - 0.6

WAR! HUH!

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOOOOOOR!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG.

SAY IT AGAIN Y'ALLLLLLLLL.
Quote by Old Lady
Give 'em time, TNA are still in this war.

No.

They're trying too hard to be WCW, namely by re-hiring everyone from WCW. I mean really, next thing you know they'll be hiring Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn, or even get Goldberg to sign on.
Say it again y'all.

War!

HUH!

ALL RIGHT NOW.

WHAT IS IT GOOOOOOOD FOR.

But seriously, that is embarassing, and I don't want to hear how "BUT IT WAS AFTER WRESTLEMANIA!", just like how last time it was "BUT STONE COLD", "BUT BRET HART".
Quote by Cadj
Oh I know what Rikishi did.

It was just that he's in the top 10 worst things in history of life alongside Oasis, Ken Anderson and Michael Bay.

Honestly I was trying to name more fat wrestlers and I remember him from when I was like 5

But why all the hate for fat wrestlers?