Quote by bobthebum16

But why all the hate for fat wrestlers?

I don't hate them.

Except Matt Hardy. Kane too.
Quote by Cadj
I don't hate them.

Except Matt Hardy. Kane too.

Dude you were right about how we like total opposites in wrestling

Kane I like...Matt Hardy I don't really care for but I don't hate him.

We both like Batista haha

Don't tell me you like William Regal.... I think he is horrible.
I'm British, by default I love William Regal, plus he's an extremely talented wrestler and of course, his Commissioner Regal run
Quote by Cadj
I'm British, by default I love William Regal, plus he's an extremely talented wrestler and of course, his Commissioner Regal run

Omg this is impossible...

he doesn't even look fit at all. He has a big belly and skinny arms....and I don't think he wrestles very well.... no offense

Cmon there has to be someone else but Batista we could agree with....HHH? You like him?
He's arguably the best technical wrestler of the past decade alongside Angle, Lesnar, Benoit and Jericho.

Plus his knees are vicious as fuck.

And I like Triple H, one of the best wrestlers ever IMO.
He'll break that record too.

And I shall use simple math to conclude this.

The Miz = Awesome
The Undertaker = Awesome, but only 30% of the awesome that The Miz is.

Thus, due to The Mizs 70% more Awesome than the Undertaker he will beat that record.
The Miz is awesome.
You know that power 25? Well the Stephen 25 has him somewhere in the top 5.

Undi's lucky to crack the top 20. >_>
Quote by spug2guitarist
really?! the miz more awesome than undertaker?! REALLY?!

Of course.

The Undertaker for me is hit and miss.

The Miz has been awesome since his debut.
My one problem with The Miz though is that he is just a tad too small. Nothing grand, but just a bit small. It may cause a problem if/when WWE decide to push him to ME status.
I'd say he's already pretty much in the main event myself.

Not Orton/Cena/Tista/HHH level but sort of Sheamus level.

Predicting he'll be a World Champion over the next 2 years personally, even if he's just a transitional champion.
ATTENTION

Do not got on Wrestlezone or other insider sites unless you want a major surprise ruined.

Why'd I have to click? >_>
Quote by stepco12345
ATTENTION

Do not got on Wrestlezone or other insider sites unless you want a major surprise ruined.

Why'd I have to click? >_>

Shhould i spoil it......?

meh ill do it anyway

*SPOILERS*

JACK SWAGGER IS TEH NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!

...and Cryme tyme broke up

/SPOILERS
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
WTF!!is a TAB,

are those true? or you just messing with us!??! TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE PLEEEEAAASSEE
Quote by spug2guitarist
WTF!!is a TAB,

are those true? or you just messing with us!??! TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE PLEEEEAAASSEE

It's true.

Could have just went to the handy first post

But yeah, if in the future you could refrain from "Major Spoilers" that'd be grand, I mean, I personally do read spoiler websites and get stuff from forums but some people might not want them so it's for the best
I don't know why i bother coming to this thread...It seems like all that ever gets talked about it how awesome Miz is, whatever shit Batista said this week, How much you guys hate Matt Hardy or Mr. Kennedy, or just bashing TNA in general.

I think we all realize that TNA is losing, but the fact that it's only been, what, 2 months since the "war" started? I don't think it's fair to count TNA out yet, regardless of how they're doing right now. And when they go under, THEN you guys can brag about how you "called the downfall"

As for Matt Hardy, the hate is really unnecessary...He may not be as charasmatic as other people, but he's far from the worst wrestler WWE has ever hired. Same with Mr. Kennedy...i actually liked him alot when he was with WWE. But then again, i also liked Charlie Haas and Paul Burchill...so i guess that makes me "weird" to YOU people...

The Miz...meh...i don't hate him, but i don't worship him like SOME people...Same with Dave, in my opinion he's just another brute...he just happens to be good on the mic.

I've always liked the matches to tell more of a story than the promo's, but they now it's more of the oposite...Now it's all storytelling with some matches thrown in...

blah...
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Quote by Villearreal92
I don't know why i bother coming to this thread...It seems like all that ever gets talked about it how awesome Miz is, whatever shit Batista said this week, How much you guys hate Matt Hardy or Mr. Kennedy, or just bashing TNA in general.

Good thing you don't read the Club Football thread then, it's even more repetitive.

Quote by Villearreal92
I think we all realize that TNA is losing, but the fact that it's only been, what, 2 months since the "war" started? I don't think it's fair to count TNA out yet, regardless of how they're doing right now. And when they go under, THEN you guys can brag about how you "called the downfall"

TNA just got their worst rating since 2005. TNA brag about how much they are competing with WWE, they brag about how they are better than the WWE, they aren't, of course, because they are nowhere near the size but aslong as they make a fool of themselves, I don't think we're wrong to openly criticise and laugh.

Quote by Villearreal92
As for Matt Hardy, the hate is really unnecessary...He may not be as charasmatic as other people, but he's far from the worst wrestler WWE has ever hired. Same with Mr. Kennedy...i actually liked him alot when he was with WWE. But then again, i also liked Charlie Haas and Paul Burchill...so i guess that makes me "weird" to YOU people...

I'm joking about Matt Hardys weight, he isn't even that fat, I don't like him though, well, not since Mattitude.
I hate Anderson.
I seen no appeal in either of Haas or Burchill.

These are called opinions.

Quote by Villearreal92
The Miz...meh...i don't hate him, but i don't worship him like SOME people...Same with Dave, in my opinion he's just another brute...he just happens to be good on the mic.

An opinion on The Miz, fair enough.
Dave Batista is a good monster wrestler, his match with Cena (who also, people don't appreciate as a wrestler) was the 2nd best match at WrestleMania, obviously behind The Undertaker/Shawn Michaels.

Quote by Villearreal92
I've always liked the matches to tell more of a story than the promo's, but they now it's more of the oposite...Now it's all storytelling with some matches thrown in...

I agree, I love matches that tell a story, but promos do help add to the intensity of matches, Cena/Batista would have been nowhere near the match it was without the absolutely excellent promos.

Seriously mate, opinions, we all have them, you like Wrestler A, I like Wrestler B.

Talk about what and who you want, do you actually think anyone in the football thread reads my posts about Heart Of Midlothian and do you think anyone but Brendan (right? >_> reads my posts about CHIKARA?
Quote by Cadj

Talk about what and who you want, do you actually think anyone in the football thread reads my posts about Heart Of Midlothian and do you think anyone but Brendan (right? >_> reads my posts about CHIKARA?

I've actually taken a look at your CHIKARA posts, but i've not had time to really look into it due to my being a student in highschool AND having a job...and by the end of the day, all i wanna do is play guitar, eat, and sleep...(thus why i miss so much wrestling in general)

BUT, i do have every day but friday off after tonight, so maybe i'll squeeze it in.

Also, if anybody cares, the Nasty Boys and Consequences Creed are no longer part of TNA
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Quote by Villearreal92
I've actually taken a look at your CHIKARA posts, but i've not had time to really look into it due to my being a student in highschool AND having a job...and by the end of the day, all i wanna do is play guitar, eat, and sleep...(thus why i miss so much wrestling in general)

BUT, i do have every day but friday off after tonight, so maybe i'll squeeze it in.

Why does everyone seem to have a job whilst I'm sitting here unemployed, not in any form of education trying to make it as a writer? >_>

But yeah, I'm not asking you to start watching CHIKARA or anything but you sort of see what I mean, I continue to post about it anyway, post about what you want mate, agree or disagree, doesn't really matter, just post it anyway, could start up a good discussion

Quote by Villearreal92
Also, if anybody cares, the Nasty Boys and Consequences Creed are no longer part of TNA

Oh no, no more Nasty Boys?

Maybe TNAs ratings will go up >_>
Quote by Villearreal92

Wow, possible positive improvement for TNA, hopefully we'll see some more interesting X-division matches now that lethal is on his own, instead of the days of Lethal Consequences vs MCMG every PPV

just by this, Cena made it to my top 10....

and i recommend watching this weeks episode of nxt on hulu.

Jericho doing AMAZING commentary w/ Matthews and a surprisingly good Heel Cole is worth the watch,.
feel free to add me
I personally think Jericho should take up commentary as a full time position, he's just so sharp of the bat whether it's him doing it on his own or he's quick of a feed through the headphones I don't care.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by sinan90
I personally think Jericho should take up commentary as a full time position, he's just so sharp of the bat whether it's him doing it on his own or he's quick of a feed through the headphones I don't care.

if king gets fired and cole keeps his NXT persona on raw w/ Jericho as his partner, that would be the GREATEST ANNOUNCE TEAM EVER
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
if king gets fired and cole keeps his NXT persona on raw w/ Jericho as his partner, that would be the GREATEST ANNOUNCE TEAM EVER

I think that , if and when Jericho retires, he should go right into announcing. In my opinion, he could be right up there with Jim Ross if he keeps his heel attitude.
With that spoiler, I'm sencing a face Jericho. Me likey.
I award gold stars to those who please me.
Quote by fly fly fly
With that spoiler, I'm sencing a face Jericho. Me likey.

nope, there was video of Swagger winning the championship and half of the fans were cheering. and i heard there was a backstage Swagger promo and he was showing some face traits.
feel free to add me
Quote by Cadj
He'll break that record too.

And I shall use simple math to conclude this.

The Miz = Awesome
The Undertaker = Awesome, but only 30% of the awesome that The Miz is.

Thus, due to The Mizs 70% more Awesome than the Undertaker he will beat that record.

If 'Taker is 30% the awesomeness of Miz, that would mean that Miz is roughly 333.333% more awesome than 'Taker. Meaning that Miz will; eventually go 60-0 at Wrestlemania.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If 'Taker is 30% the awesomeness of Miz, that would mean that Miz is roughly 333.333% more awesome than 'Taker. Meaning that Miz will; eventually go 60-0 at Wrestlemania.

Yeah I could see that happening.
But for the moment, Miz is only 1-0. Who does this put him on par with? I have bolded the important ones that are better than Miz:

Yoshi Tatsu

Jack Swagger
Vickie Guerrero
Floyd Mayweather
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Sabu
Donald Trump

Akebono
Alundra Blayze
Arn Anderson
Goldberg
The Boogeyman in the greatest Wrestlemania match of all time
Butterbean
Chuck Palumbo
Cpl. Kirschner
DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE
Dory Funk Jr
Dusty Rhodes
Scott Steiner

And now I'm just getting bored.

In short, Miz should start running his mouth when he hits 2-0. At least then he'll have done better than Wendy Richter. She's only 1-0, and in the drickin' Hall of Fame.
I remember when Chuck Palumbo was a biker and he pushed Michelle McCool over and I cheered then Chuck Palumbo disappeared forever.

Surprised TNA haven't signed him yet, he held a belt in the WWE once so.