Page 5 of 1177
Quote by stepco12345
Got better.

Yeah pretty much.

2009 (and by that the start of 2010) has been my favourite time of wrestling for ages.

Especially in the WWE, they've been on fire for that time.
^explain. Just wondering, because my favorite time was either the alliance, jericho's undisputed champion run, and Angle vs Lesnar.
I award gold stars to those who please me.
The quality of wrestling is better, the characters are stronger, the storylines (ala CM Punks, Batistas lately for instance) are better and the general quality of the show has improved.

I've never actually disliked any year (maybe 2007 and some of 2008) like and I do rate 2003 as a good year for the company but I have more favourites now than I did back then and I prefer watching the product now.

It's still no CHIKARA though
^you're a mod nao???
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Mr. Anderson is my favourite wrestler, me and Cal had a threesome with him at an Oasis gig.
Quote by Cadj
Nah, however if you had said TNA is good then you'd be banned.

how is your name blue ?
feel free to add me
anybody know where i can download the hbk v taker match in good quality?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Chris3235
anybody know where i can download the hbk v taker match in good quality?

torrent ?

what match tho the WM 25 match ot the WM26?
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
torrent ?

WM26

Or just a video or something for the match, ive seen it but i want to watch it again
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
torrent ?

Id be careful with torrents though I saw something on G4 about them starting to crackdown on people who use bit torrent or something.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Nonsense, XWT is a perfectly safe way to get wrestling shows.

I've used torrents for about 5 years and every month you hear how they're being cracked down upon.
For what it's worth, TNA iMPACT not only lost to RAW this week in the ratings but they also lost to AM RAW, which scored an 0.7 rating. AM RAW airs after midnight on Saturday nights

*chortle*
looks like Big Dave is taking an early summer vacation
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
looks like Big Dave is taking an early summer vacation

He'll be back soon. Hopefully for another unexpected, uncalled for title shot against Cena after he's been beaten by a ridiculously huge opponent in a non-title match.
Quote by phlip999
He'll be back soon. Hopefully for another unexpected, uncalled for title shot against Cena after he's been beaten by a ridiculously huge opponent in a non-title match.

i know he'll be back, but summer without big dave on raw is boring
feel free to add me
Just a thought.

Since TNA have just got a 0.6 (lol).

Can you imagine the ratings when Monday Night Football restarts?
Quote by Cadj
Just a thought.

Since TNA have just got a 0.6 (lol).

Can you imagine the ratings when Monday Night Football restarts?

2-3 for raw and if TNA dosent get their shit together then im guessing lower than what they were getting on 04 when they were on at saturday at 11pm
feel free to add me
Quote by Chris Jericho
Just got selected for sequestered jury duty. Six weeks minimum. :-( Won't be able to work or tweet. See u in May WWE Universe...

I hope this is an April Fools thing otherwise commentary is going to suck more if there's no chance of Jericho.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
That's hilarious.

Imagine being on trial and having Chris Jericho on the jury.
Quote by sinan90
I hope this is an April Fools thing otherwise commentary is going to suck more if there's no chance of Jericho.

NOOO!!!

No Dave and Jericho ?!?!?!?!? the WWE sucks now!!

..... thats an april fools joke
feel free to add me
Canadians have jury duty?

I thought all their court decisions were made by placing a moose in the center of a pen and seeing which side it went to.
^
feel free to add me
Vince McMahon's evil "Mr. McMahon" character is said to be finished, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The character was spawned back in 1997 following the infamous Montreal Screwjob. McMahon's on-air character turned heel for the first time and it became the antagonist to the company's top star "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in arguably the best run in the history of the company.

With Bret Hart's return to WWE after 13 years, McMahon felt WrestleMania would be the perfect chance for Bret Hart to get his ultimate revenge and wipe out Mr. McMahon once and for all. The over-the-top beatdown he sustained at the hands (and feet) of the Hart family signified the end of the character.

McMahon is a firm believer in pushing younger acts and is not blind to the fact that he's in his 60's and the character more than ran its course.

this is why Vinny Mac is my hero

^that is pathetic even for TNA
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Apr 1, 2010,
I don't think he's going to retire the character, he'll just stop wrestling. I mean, think about it. He spent 13 years building the biggest heel in the company, feuded with the biggest names in the company, had his entire audience hate him for the longest time, and then after one match go "Well, I'm done". He'll still be a heel in character, he just won't wrestle.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

^that is pathetic even for TNA

My favourite is that 1 of the reasons is that they have Abyss.

Surely that's one of the 300 reasons NOT to watch their crappy show?
Quote by phlip999
I don't think he's going to retire the character, he'll just stop wrestling. I mean, think about it. He spent 13 years building the biggest heel in the company, feuded with the biggest names in the company, had his entire audience hate him for the longest time, and then after one match go "Well, I'm done". He'll still be a heel in character, he just won't wrestle.

but that is still a good choice.
he's 60+ years old and he is wise enough to admit that his body cant take it anymore, unlike some people *cough*hogan*cough* >.>

and Vince is also making a good business decision on pushing younger stars and not hiring/pushing old guys who past their prime (HHH and Taker can still give good matches)
feel free to add me
Why do you guys call Mr. Kennedy Ken Anderson?

Is it because you show no respect or his wrestling name or what?
Quote by Cadj
Because his wrestling name is Ken Kennedy/Mr.Kennedy/Mr.Anderson/Ken Anderson.

Oh haha...I thought it was just Mr. Kennedy