Outerspacegrass
424 IQ
I'm looking for a band that has a good guitar that is frequently active during the song, kind of soloing in the background along as the singer sings, instead of just playing a riff over and over.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
Jmoarguitar
Given'r
1,982 IQ
well either ozzy or bls live zakk throws some fills in every chance he gets
Archetype00
UG's ONLY Viking
317 IQ
the new guns n roses album has alot of lead work going on throughout all the songs 90% of the time.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
BrokenDstring
Band
1,170 IQ
joe bonamassa....his newest album is kind of like that...actually its just damn good.
randomucker
Possessed
77 IQ
there are a lot of bands that just solo throughout, but WITHOUT singing, like michael angelo batio, steve vai, jason becker, jeff loomis and satriani just to name a few of the popular ones...i suppose alot of yngwie's stuff has him soloing throughout WITH a singer. That's just off the top of my head though i know there are others but i'm having a brain malfunction right now
betrayedloyalty
Yea!
326 IQ
Mars Volta
Jonas Brothers: They corrupt the minds of millions of teen girls, i wish i could do that.
soundgarden19
851 IQ
Jane's Addiction
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Outerspacegrass
424 IQ
I have almost all of those already... going to check out the 3 i dont have: nevermore, aspid, joe bonamassa
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
SpatenHTK
UG Member
24 IQ
I do not know about their other songs but Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits has a lot of guitar fills. Check it out.
BigBigWater
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH
944 IQ
Protest the Hero, The Fall of Troy, Coheed And Cambria, Between the Buried and Me, Closure In Moscow, The Human Abstract, Baroness, Mastodon, The Syncope Threshold/I Omega
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
BackdoorRomeo
122 IQ
The band for you is T-Ride. They've got awesome guitar parts all the time during every song