Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
UPDATED 3/25/13

We are Radamanthys

A 4 piece metal band from Montgomery County, Maryland. We have just released our Eternal Judgment demo which is available for free on our bandcamp page! Also check out our youtube channel with some live videos. Music video is in the works as well!

Tracks:
March of the Dead
Eternal Judgment
Tartarus
Asphodel Meadows

Bandcamp
Facebook
Youtube
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Mar 27, 2013,
JvdasIzkariot
10 IQ
I heard your demo because I was looking at some reviews for the Peavey Vypyr. Right now I'm at the point of pissed off with the music that is comming out. Upon listening to you guys I saw the light at the end of a tunnel. Thank you for this awesome demo. ****ing Brutal!!!
Insanitydenied
UG's Nathan Explosion
128 IQ
Dethklok? I didn't know you guys were from Maryland! All kidding aside, you guys are really good. Not much of a metal scene here on the Eastern Shore that I've seen. Good to see a Maryland band that doesn't suck.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
Quote by Insanitydenied
Dethklok? I didn't know you guys were from Maryland! All kidding aside, you guys are really good. Not much of a metal scene here on the Eastern Shore that I've seen. Good to see a Maryland band that doesn't suck.

thank you!

This is a flyer for our upcoming festival!

http://bloodandfirefestival.com

Tickets are 10 bucks for 12 bands, an all day event. If anyone is interested then let us know so we can get credit for the sale.
Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
We just landed another kickass gig. This time we are playing in Baltimore opening for the legendary tech-death. NILE!

Also EP will be coming in the new few months! Will have some videos soon!
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Jul 21, 2010,
Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
We ran into issues with our hosting so for now our website directs to our myspace. We have 3 tracks available to listen to but are fairly old and not very good quality. We are re-recording those tracks as well as recording 3 new tracks that will be available on the myspace as well as vailable for download. We have two shows coming up, one on September 23rd in Virginia at Jaxx night club with Goat***** and The Absence and then on November 2nd in Baltimore with Nile and various other acts. (please excuse the typos on the flyer)

This is the artwork that goes along with the new demo and will probably appear on tshirts in the near future.

Last edited by Chaosinborn at Sep 8, 2010,
Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
The external hard drive containing our newly recorded tracks decided to unformat itself. We had finished 3 tracks which have been uploaded to our myspace/facebook. We will be starting over re-recording everything in January.

We will be playing a free show at the University of Maryland on february fourth along with 5 other DC/VA/MD area bands. More info on this show on our facebook.

www.radamanthys.com
http://www.facebook.com/radamanthysmusic
In-Sane
226 IQ
Very nice! It's nicely heavy and there's some great shredding. The songs are good and I like that it's a little progressive and there's great melodies. It's kinda dark in a way and I like it! Keep it up!
Chaosinborn
3,097 IQ
Thanks a lot man! We plan on having two simultaneous releases in the coming months. The first will be a re-release of the Radamanthys demo with the tracks:

Decension
Secluded Delusion
Earth Rim Roamer
Last edited by Chaosinborn at Mar 25, 2013,