freakforjesus
needs more cowbell
254 IQ
The band is called showbread and i have recently started to listen to a lot of their stuff. I just wanted to see how many fans they have on UG.
Guitarfreak777
1,621 IQ
I am huge Showbread fan dude, seen them 3+ times, have all their cd's etc.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Not a fan.
Watered down Christcore
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Not a fan.
Watered down Christcore

I haven't listened to them since "No sir, Nihilism is not practical" but they certainly weren't watered down then.. at least not live.
I'm an asshole.
HonestIain
Frank vs. Dweezil
81 IQ
They played Independence, KS like four times in a year before they got any recognition outside the Christian hardcore scene. I never saw them, unfortunately. I've only listened to Nihilism, but the guitar tones on that album are ridiculously fantastic.
BackdoorRomeo
122 IQ
Cool man! I like great bands that not so many people have heard of It's kinda like one of my favorites; T-Ride
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
I haven't listened to them since "No sir, Nihilism is not practical" but they certainly weren't watered down then.. at least not live.

Nihilism was decent. Not my thing, but I got why people liked them. They completely went downhill imo from there.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I didn't even realize they still made music after that album.
I'm an asshole.
jakewynnrocks
1,094 IQ
definitely the best band to ever be conceived. seen them twice, again in july. the fear of god was absolutely mindblowing. cant wait for the new album! josh is an amazing author too. definitely the nicest people ive ever talked to. flipping heck i love them.
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
L.A.P.D.
Don't need a reason!
382 IQ
Quote by jakewynnrocks
definitely the best band to ever be conceived. seen them twice, again in july. the fear of god was absolutely mindblowing. cant wait for the new album! josh is an amazing author too. definitely the nicest people ive ever talked to. flipping heck i love them.

Was Mike with them last time you saw then? Apparently he's not in the band anymore and I can't find out why D:
jakewynnrocks
1,094 IQ
nope, he had just left a couple months before. i just saw them last sunday, it was just josh, patrick, drew, and garrett. josh and garrett were both doing guitar and keys, it was pretty cool. yeah mike quit, but he's still around. watch their movie daylight dying time pt 2, its epic. mike and tae are both in it

L.A.P.D.
Don't need a reason!
382 IQ
You're lucky you live near em :O

Damn that sounds pretty awesome to me. I wonder why mike quit. Landon did as well. The 2 main guitarists gone, wtf man!

I shall watch it.
jakewynnrocks
1,094 IQ
i dont live near them. they live in georgia, i live in minnesota, haha. they played at a small music festival up here. i miss landon, he was amazing. now no one can do his epic solo's!! aahh!!! they've done some pretty rad stuff in their absence though. they opened with shepherd, no sheep and did the intro with harmonized guitars instead of keyboards