Page 2 of 4
i just found this band the other day with a little help from my American Football station on Pandora radio. the guitarist is so damn good it actually makes me angry. haha. and they definitely belong here more than the indie forum.

did someone say something about a us tour? cause ill shit myself.

Quote by r-bizzle182
I like Animals a lot more, although there are some awesome songs on the S/T, like 'Wanna come to my room and listen to some belle and sebastian with me" or whatever

I ordered their official tab book a while ago

It's awesome

So far I've only learned Chinchilla, Crocodile, and the intro to Babboon (sp?), but it's a blast

If anyone uh
wants scans

cough

Pick me!
Quote by Houstonm
what kind of technique would you practice to play this kind of music?

Fingerpicking.
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Animals is really....really good.

It's all the fun of Giraffes? Giraffes! and this local band Sputniq but with good singing. I'm thoroughly impressed.
I was not aware. I was looking for new music, saw your avatar as an album cover, and immediately checked it out. Wasn't disappointed.

But that makes me sad, hopefully he sounds as good.
I like some of Animals and 26 Is Dancier Than 4, I think that's the title at least.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
They actually have a back up guitarist filling in for them live.

Still, the music is damn impressive haha.
Quote by CrossBack7
The first half of Animals is just too good, been listening to it a lot lately.

I hated animals sooo much at first. then I really got into bands like animals as leaders and tera melos where it's more about the instruments, and it kind of opened my eyes to it. now animals is pretty much all that plays haha
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Bump.

Just heard Cat Fantastic. It's damn good. Can't wait for this album. I'm sick of (not really) listening to only Animals and their S/T.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I already liked this band, but Cat Fantastic is so goddamn good I can't stop listening to it. I really like the new vocalist and I think the song itself is incredibly well-written and catchy. REALLY hope the rest of the album is up to par with this song.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
The new song sounds a lot like the new singers old band Pennines, but I dont really mind because they are really really good.
new track they posted on fb is dope, actually enjoying the new vocalist (their bassist, right?) waaay more than i thought i was going to.
aaaah okay, that clears things up. he sounds pretty good, not as smooth sounding as their old vocalist but it still works well.
They're coming to the US and Canada! (no dates announced yet)

:]