dave1701
A "wanna be" Cowboy
244 IQ
Is it safe to say that Big & Rich is gone? All the news stories on them are old. Some suggest that they will be back on the road this year. They're not. Their website hasn't been updated in a year. Anyone know any news about them?

Please no replies that say something like "I don't like country music, who the hell is Big & Rich"

Thanks
guitarsftw
UG's Boss
860 IQ
They could just be taking some time off. They really don't need to announce of any sort of hiatus. Or they're writing for a new album, also unannounced.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
metalheadinjury
346 IQ
who cares they suck haha no just kidding, actually im serious they suck, dont ever mention them again

+1
guitarsftw
UG's Boss
860 IQ
Quote by theblakemonster
who cares they suck haha no just kidding, actually im serious they suck, dont ever mention them again

Hey, you clicked on the link buddy. It ain't hard to ignore a thread.
Quote by AA00P
soundgarden19
851 IQ
I used to be in a band with the drummer's son. That's all the news I have.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
dave1701
A "wanna be" Cowboy
244 IQ
Quote by theblakemonster

Get off my thread, Idiot
guitarsftw
UG's Boss
860 IQ
Quote by dave1701
Get off my thread, Idiot

Quote by AA00P
tombstonehand
145 IQ
Quote by dave1701

Please no replies that say something like "I don't like country music, who the hell is Big & Rich"

Thanks

What about: "I love country music, who the hell are Big and Rich?", is that acceptable?
dave1701
A "wanna be" Cowboy
244 IQ
Quote by tombstonehand
What about: "I love country music, who the hell are Big and Rich?", is that acceptable?

Yea thats all right. Ya know, "Save a horse, Ride a cowboy" all over the radio. "commin' to your city" is another popular one
BillyTee
133 IQ
The boys from Big And Rich are indeed that....big and rich. They are very prolific songwriters and seriously don't have to tour or make their own records if they choose not to.