A death metal piece I've worked on these past 2 or so weeks. I've tried to emulate the stylings of some death metal pioneers with this one, and I tried to make it sound as filthy and harsh as possible.

Vastly inspired by the likes of Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Infester, and Deicide, here is "Demons to Some/ Angels to others", and yes, the title is a ripoff from a Hellraiser quote... And the outro riff is slightly Korn-like, as it was the only thing I could think of that went along with the drums

Hope you like, and add in imaginary death growling if necessary!
Attachments:
Angels to Some, Demons to Others.gp5
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Apr 18, 2010,
Sounded like some good early 90`s Floridan death metal to me.Just get Scott Burns to produce your album and you`ll be good to go.My only complaint was that some of the harmonies sounded a bit awkward.Good riffs and structure for sure though.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
damn man, sounds sick as hell

are you gonna record this maybe? Id like to hear it with real instruments and vocals. anyway, ima go riff by riff

Intro riff: awesome riff for an intro. definitely captures your attention with the harmonies. sounds bad ass
Riff 2: steps it up to a new level. fits awesomely with the next one too
Riff 3:Makes me want to punch my dog in the face while headbanging. same with "In Hell". Also bad ass riff name haha
Riff 4: Kinda same old but fits well. I can dig it
5: i can image some nice growling and gutturals here haha
solos: They are good. not much to say though. kinda standard if you know what i mean
6: Reminds me of Bloodbath. i want to see this song live or hear it recorded
Outro: Korn, but i like.

overall id give this song an 8.5 or 9/10. a pretty solidly badass song!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=23868032#post23868032
Sick ass song, I like the use of chromatism in the solos. I don't really like the outro, it sounds misplaced. Record it and I'll growl over it lol.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.