Page 2 of 15
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Randy i have to say is my favorite character out of all of them.

"...'ey sharon! 'ey! 'ey sharon!"

Whenever I'm drunk, I always end up impersonating him. EYSHARIN! SHARIN

Him, Stan, and Butters are my favorites. I'm so glad the made Randy a bigger character in the show. All of the episodes where he plays a semi-major role are usually pretty funny.
Dey took owa jerbs!
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Apr 20, 2010,
Deeerka Deeeerbs
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Best animated show around. Family Guy is pretty hit and miss and the Simpsons isn't what it used to be. Futurama is a good rival though.

I say that the newer seasons smash the older ones, especially since they took emphasis away from Kenny dying and weird humor and used some more Butters and Randy Marsh.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Episode 200 might have just been about the worst episode of the series. I don't care if you're pointing out that your re-using old jokes you're still re-using them.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
there's so many great SP episodes... the ones about WoW, Stem cells, Wii, 9/11...

I think the Stem Cells one gave me the biggest lulz for some reason, I remember laughing for 5 minutes straight at the scene where cartman lets them guess what he has in his backyard.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by MH400
Dey took owa jerbs!

Dey took owa jerbs!
Dey took owa jerbs!
Deytookowbjerbs!
*random gibberish*
This is why we can't have nice things!
I hate the fact that it prejudices the shit out of everything, but otherwise if provides lulz. There's a fair few people who are heavily under it's influence at my school though, needless to say they're all complete douchebags.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
This season has potential to be the best one yet, every episode has been pure gold imo

My favorite episodes are the one when Randy says N_ggers, Scrotie McBoogerballs, Medicinal Fried Chicken, and where Kartman gets tourrettes, Eat Pray Queef, and Imaginationland. I like the old ones but think the new ones are funnier

Favorite characters are Butters, Randy, Kenny, and Mr. Mackey

And am I the only one who cried when Kenny dies in the Stem Cells episode?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
The only episode form this season I would call genuinly good was medicinal fried chicken. The rest range from average to awful.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I'm so happy they are giving Randy bigger roles, every episode that he's been the focus on I love (The no internet one, The monster gerbil one, etc)
Who is Mysterion??

I reckon its Kenny.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Really? You made an Only South Park Thread and had to use a lame meme to name it?

Quote by leeb rocks
Episode 200 might have just been about the worst episode of the series. I don't care if you're pointing out that your re-using old jokes you're still re-using them.

What? No way. I feel like that episode was a shout out to all the old fans of the show.

My roommate was sitting there during half of it like, "What?" Meanwhile, I was nearly in tears from laughter.

I just hope that now that they've brought back Mecha-Streisand that they'll have to bring back Robert Smith.
Yeah, but its still fun to guess.

I just think it was Kenny because he never replied when Cartman asks him in the locker hall and I dont think he dies in that episode.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Currently, it's one of the most unfunny shows in existence. It's pretty sad, really.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by daytripper75
Randy Marsh.

The 200th episode was pretty good. Who is Cartman's dad?!

I also really liked the Facebook episode. The rest of this season was pretty mediocre.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think Cartman's mom is his dad. So then, they're going to go in the direction of who is Cartman's mom?
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think Cartman's mom is his dad. So then, they're going to go in the direction of who is Cartman's mom?

But in the 200th, Cartman's hand (Connor?) says that the whole thing was a lie.

Meaning that perhaps his Mom really is his Mom, but he still doesn't know who his real Dad is. :shrug;
If his dad is anybody but his mom I'm gunna be pissed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bendystraw
It satires media.

satirizes*

(Or satirises for the Brit-folk.)

I like South Park, but I don't think that they've kept up their quality in the last season or two. It seems that most episodes now have one or two jokes that they beat the brains out of.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Randy Marsh is the funniest character... I always thought it was funny that his name is Randy and my dad's name is Randy too...

So, you know... funny coincidence.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
This season has potential to be the best one yet, every episode has been pure gold imo

No. Way.

The only really good episodes so far were the Facebook one, and the 200th. The others had moments, but they weren't all that good.

Quote by archangels666

What? No way. I feel like that episode was a shout out to all the old fans of the show.

I agree. I recognized every joke, and they made me laugh yet again. It reminded me of so many awesome episodes. It was great.
Quote by daytripper75
The only really good episodes so far were the Facebook one, and the 200th. The others had moments, but they weren't all that good.

I think the Facebook episode gets too much credit just because everyone hates Facebook. I thought it was witty as hell, but I didn't laugh all that much at it. Other than the Yatzee part, of course.

I actually thought that the Tiger Woods episode was the funniest one this season. To me, that one was so full of jokes that I could barely keep up.
the best episodes this season are the KFC/Marijuana one and the 200th episdoe, they best episode since season 10 has to be the episode making fun of 24, seasons 1-8 are pure gold though, every episode is ****ing hilarious
Quote by daytripper75
No. Way.

I agree. I recognized every joke, and they made me laugh yet again. It reminded me of so many awesome episodes. It was great.

Yeah, I liked that episode best so far (this season). I liked all the references to past episodes. It's like one of those annoying flashback episodes that shows have, except actually good.
Last edited by CaptDin at Apr 20, 2010,
Quote by element4433
My favorite episode will the Psychic detective episode. The scene when the real detectives go to the murderer's house is hilarious.

Can we take a look around? What's your name?
Goooooooooodddddddd
Well Mr. God...

Awww I see you're a big fan of cutting the eyes out of pictures of women from magazines. My son is also a big fan of that.

The detectives montage at the end of that episode is one of the funniest south park moments ever
My favourite characters has always been Butters and Cartman they're really funny in my opinion and then together they are even funnier

Quote by daeqwon10000
the best episodes this season are the KFC/Marijuana one and the 200th episdoe, they best episode since season 10 has to be the episode making fun of 24, seasons 1-8 are pure gold though, every episode is ****ing hilarious

yes. Seeing all the guys bounce down the street with that stupid music was the funniest thing in south park ever
Quote by phoenix_crush
yes. Seeing all the guys bounce down the street with that stupid music was the funniest thing in south park ever

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but I thought it was hysterical
i haven't really liked this season at all honestly. the facebook episode was fantastic just because of how well they parodied facebook (use it too, maybe more than i should.) the whole "getting sucked in" idea was awesome, and the scenes with the kid so excited to be Kyle's friend were so funny. the 200th episode was a shoutout to all their greatest gags. besides that, they were pretty bad. tiger woods had the video game scenes, but besides that had an almost south-park-cliche feel to it. scrotie was meh, morgan freeman reading was awesome butter's story made me laugh so hard, but the rest was kinda predictable. medicinal marijuana was aweful, i cant put it into words.

best episodes are global warming, scott tenerman, towlie, and lord of the rings
I award gold stars to those who please me.
Quote by daeqwon10000
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but I thought it was hysterical

lol no im serious, i just realized how sarcastic that sounded. I was cracking up when I saw that episode.
I love these guys. One of the best minor characters.

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by duggyrocks
Staaaaaaaan, Staaaaaaaannnnn

Best sp episode ever?

Since i can safely assume you like this episode, please tell me did you see the scene where they were getting in the car, and there was an alien in the back for one scene and then the next it was gone!!!
It was when they were still on the drive, its been driving me crazy
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
Since i can safely assume you like this episode, please tell me did you see the scene where they were getting in the car, and there was an alien in the back for one scene and then the next it was gone!!!
It was when they were still on the drive, its been driving me crazy

Not recalling this