Bottle of Dirt
She called me...Horsey
383 IQ
I emailed the web address at the bottom of the page and got this back

Thank you for contacting weaselmovie.com!

If you have questions or comments about our upcoming film, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If you are submitting material for the Screeching Weasel film, or if you have questions about submissions, please send your materials to stuff@weaselmovie.com

If you are having technical issues with the site, thank you for letting us know. We'll look into them ASAP.

Thanks,
weaselmovie.com

I guess it's more of a compilation of footage with chunks willed in with the band talking.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
I like Screeching Weasel, but I don't know how much I would want to watch a movie about Ben Weasel... you know... because he's an asshole.
Bottle of Dirt
She called me...Horsey
383 IQ
Quote by charliezard!
I like Screeching Weasel, but I don't know how much I would want to watch a movie about Ben Weasel... you know... because he's an asshole.

I was sort of wrong about what I thought the movie would end up being.
The non-automatic reply.
Thanks for the inquiry about our movie! We are very early in preproduction on a documentary about the band, tentatively titled "Kill the Musicians."
We met in February with Ben and Dan, and have talked with John. With everybody on board, we plan to start researching, scripting, and gathering material sometime over the summer.
Our company, Midway Pictures, is currently about to release another punk rock documentary in New England called "It's a Bash!"
Check it out at neutralnationmovie.com.
Stay tuned!
David Bettencourt
Director

I'm really curious to see how this goes.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Quote by charliezard!

I don't care how much of a douchebag right-wing christian nut job Ben Weasel is, I'd still love to see this.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
this movie would be better if they interviewed people all over the world who have SCREECHING WEASEL tattoos about something completely unrelated to SCREECHING WEASEL.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Deek_13
Back at last
479 IQ
My drummers uncle is playing guitar for them just now, i'll see if she can find anything out
Bass Player
SKAtastic7770
828 IQ
Quote by Deek_13
My drummers uncle is playing guitar for them just now, i'll see if she can find anything out

Your drummer's a girl!? what are you, the white stripes?
HeadHunter241
Pumpkin Head
100 IQ
Quote by SKAtastic7770
Your drummer's a girl!? what are you, the white stripes?

I thought girls could only play bass!
<3 Kira <3
Gear

Fender Mustang

Fender Telecaster

Fender Frontman 212R

Johnson Marquis JM60

Devi Ever Rocket

Boss Super Phaser

Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (NYC)