PUNK_327
Banned
431 IQ
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR A POSER THAT TURNED PUNK OVERNIGHT! THATS ALL THE PUNK FORUM IS. THATS ALL THIS SITE IS! YOU DONT BUY PUNK CLOTHES! CAUSE PUNKS ON THE INSIDE NOT THE OUTSIDE. IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO HOT TOPIC YOUR NOT A PUNK EITHER UNLESS YOU WERE THERE TO BURN IT DOWN. SO STOP GIVING ME ALL THIS WE'RE PUNX SHIT. CAUSE IM TIRED OF YOUR LAME ASS WANABE MOVEMENT!
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
You really felt the need to say that, instead of just going and beating up a scene kid?

If you feel the need to inform everyone of your "punkness", you're not punk.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 25, 2010,
Don't Panic Ok?
Clive Dunn
279 IQ
If you were really punk you'd beat up a scene kid like Burgery said.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
afterthewar
Team Wallace
854 IQ
...Did you really need to do that? I was looking forward to flaming someone to be a poseur.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
robshredsky
1,073 IQ
I lump you scene kids and punks together. Punks are less pussies obviously(slightly) but you all "anti-conform" by conforming it's stupid and the music isn't even good. Learn to play an instrument and talk about something meaningful in your song.

Pretty sure rancid died like 14 years ago..
SKAtastic7770
828 IQ
Quote by PUNK_327
IF YOUVE EVER BEEN TO HOT TOPIC YOUR NOT A PUNK EITHER UNLESS YOU WERE THERE TO BURN IT DOWN. SO STOP GIVING ME ALL THIS WE'RE PUNX SHIT. CAUSE IM TIRED OF YOUR LAME ASS WANABE MOVEMENT!

I was there to buy Fugazi records and weep over the display of t-shirts reflecting everything that was once sacred about my childhood.
PUNK_327
Banned
431 IQ
did i inform anyone of my punkness in there. NOPE. and ummm pop punk and scene kids dont confrom by conforming not me...i boot stomp bunnies to not conform!!!!!!!! >
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
.... since when is beating up scene kids punk?

TS, shut the f*ck up

edit: kids are f*cking stupid these days.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Apr 25, 2010,
PUNK_327
Banned
431 IQ
Quote by robshredsky
I lump you scene kids and punks together. Punks are less pussies obviously(slightly) but you all "anti-conform" by conforming it's stupid and the music isn't even good. Learn to play an instrument and talk about something meaningful in your song.

Pretty sure rancid died like 14 years ago..

umm matt freeman is one of the best bassists alive and he plays punk...so get the hell out of the punk forum if you dont care for the music retard! yeah rancid died so what?!?! is that the one band thats even close to punk that you know about? theres other bands genius!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I like how there used to be a serious thread asking the same question.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
PUNK_327
Banned
431 IQ
screw you guys i just wanted someone to get pissed and argue so i would feel like curb stomping a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!1212 21@ !@#
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
This is dumb. And the first time I have to give a warning in the punk forum. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown