Page 2 of 40
Quote by The Madcap
I like their use of satire and showing the cliches in today's mainstream movies and tv shows.

I love that. And their pop culture references are the best.

Quote by Turkeyburger
The first 5 or so episodes were funny, the rest is complete shit.

Well, I beg to differ
Quote by TheZephyrSon
You should definitely watch it on hulu or something. It was great

The paintball one? I just watched it.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Just saw it...

THAT WAS AWESOME.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I've really enjoyed this show ever since it started, but last night's paintball episode has made my love for this show official. I will no doubt be buying the Season 1 DVD as soon as it becomes available.

"Come on, put me into the game! I play paintball three times a week, man. I'm even one of the douchebags who brings their own equipment."

I didn't really care for the first few episodes, but it really caught my attention with the Christmas episode. Now it's one of the few shows that I go out of my way to follow.

My favorite moment is still the Christmas party where Shirley sings one of my favorite songs. My mom called me after she saw it and said, "You have to watch this."

By the way, Joel McHale came to my university doing a stand-up tour. He was awesome, and I got to meet him briefly to write an article for our newspaper.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
The paintball episode was great.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Quintessence153
By the way, Joel McHale came to my university doing a stand-up tour. He was awesome, and I got to meet him briefly to write an article for our newspaper.
He seems like a cool guy (a really cool, but REALLY arrogant guy). I like him a lot, but he seems very arrogant to me.
Quote by The Madcap
He seems like a cool guy (a really cool, but REALLY arrogant guy). I like him a lot, but he seems very arrogant to me.

He didn't seem arrogant when he was here, but he was very confident and very snarky.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Quintessence153
He didn't seem arrogant when he was here, but he was very confident and very snarky.
Ya, my exact opposite.
I assume that's just a persona.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Turkeyburger
The first 5 or so episodes were funny, the rest is complete shit.

I dunno, the first 5 were awesome, then they went a bit average but they've been steadily getting better and better and the new ones are hilarious.
Dude, if I was Joel McHale I'd be arrogant as fuck. He looks absolutely amazing. I don't get tired of looking at him at all. I say this as a man and with complete confidence in my heterosexuality.

Also why is nobody talking about the season finale?!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
It went in a weird direction. I'm not sure if I like it.

The finale that is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
It went in a weird direction. I'm not sure if I like it.

I kind of agree. I have no idea where they're going to go from this point.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
My jaw dropped at the end of the finale. I was literally sitting on my couch, mouth agape, wondering what the hell just happened.

Seriously, what the fuck?!
Great show. One of my favorite sitcoms atm. The debuting sitcoms this season were really good and among my favorites right now: Modern Family, The Middle & Community.

The last several episodes were especially good. The one with Lisa Rinna was great, and the one with the paintball thing was hands-down the best of the season. Haven't seen the finale yet.

Community felt like it was going to be a middling comedy when I first watched it, but it really got better as the show went on. Abed, Troy and Professor Chang are the best characters easily, but the ensemble works great.

+1 to Alison Brie being such a babe.

I don't get what people see in 30 Rock. I didn't catch its first several seasons but the seasons that I did see were generally bland with scattered moments of clever and witty comedic genius. I stopped watching it.
You're crazy. 30 Rock is the funniest show in the history of television.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'll also have to call your sanity into question.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Funnier than Seinfeld.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Seinfeld blows. Anyway, I just watched the finale. I was basically just like, "What the shit is this fuck?
Quote by element4433

eh idk about that one. I personally think The Office is the best followed by Community but 30 rock just doesnt get me going. A couple good jlines but idk.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Quote by darkcheef
Love rectangle.... what the hell

Yeah...I kind of saw it coming, because it seemed like they were pushing

SPOILER ALERT

Jeff and annie the whole episode...But it was kind of weird

Also, I'm definitely buying season 1 when it comes out.

Quote by element4433

It's sort of on and off, but it's made me laugh a few times recently.

Thursday evening on NBC = best day for TV
eh, 30 Rock never got it done for me, like Ill watch it from time to time...I like Modern Family, Community and of course the Office and Always Sunny, but my favorite "new" comedy sitcom show is the League on FX, I haven't cried of laughter like that in years.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
i didnt even know that was the season finale.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I was screaming, "Jeff, what the ****!" at the end of the newest one. He has lots of 'splainin to do in season 2.
^ That
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
New episode r00ld
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'm waiting for the Office
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.