Page 3 of 40
Gotta wait for Hulu...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Zomby Woof
Don't they post it the day after?

They do? Well, House doesn't, but then again, House is on FOX, and Community is on NBC.
Quote by element4433
It looks way to big/nice to be a community college. And there's not enough smoking. And they care way too much.

There's too much smoking at real community colleges. And at real community colleges the proportion of ugly people to good looking people is much higher.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
There's too much smoking at real community colleges. And at real community colleges the proportion of ugly people to good looking people is much higher.

Yeah, for some reason, everyone smokes at community colleges. EVERYONE.
Quote by Holy Katana

I go to a community college and I don't smoke. I did, however, meet three dealers my first day there.

Anyway, never watched the show, I might now.
Quote by phlip999
I go to a community college and I don't smoke. I did, however, meet three dealers my first day there.

Anyway, never watched the show, I might now.

You did? Damn.
Quote by Holy Katana
And they all congregate around the entrances, so you have to walk through it to get to class.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Holy Katana
You did? Damn.

Yeah, there was one in my Composition class, one in Math and one I met in the school bookstore when we tried grabbing the same copy of "I Am America, And So Can You".
Does anyone actually want to talk about the show? Because I just watched last night's episode (it's on NBC's website if anyone else hasn't-- also don't read the rest of this post if you haven't) and I thought it was awesome. The reference to Shit my Dad Says and Chang at the end were AMAZING. Pretty sure it's just overtaken The Office as my favorite show.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Does anyone actually want to talk about the show? Because I just watched last night's episode (it's on NBC's website if anyone else hasn't-- also don't read the rest of this post if you haven't) and I thought it was awesome. The reference to Shit my Dad Says and Chang at the end were AMAZING. Pretty sure it's just overtaken The Office as my favorite show.
Got some room in your pocket for some spare Chang?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Does anyone actually want to talk about the show? Because I just watched last night's episode (it's on NBC's website if anyone else hasn't-- also don't read the rest of this post if you haven't) and I thought it was awesome. The reference to Shit my Dad Says and Chang at the end were AMAZING.

Their pop culture references are awesome.

Pretty sure it's just overtaken The Office as my favorite show.

It already did for me, about halfway through last season. The paintball show cemented it for me.
The new episode met all my previous expectations.

Betty White singing Africa by Toto at the end may very well have been one of the greatest things ever.
30 Rock>Community>the Office

I love how many jokes they throw at you in both Community and 30 Rock. It's like a never ending joke attack. You have to watch each episode multiple times before you can get them all.

The Office is good too, but it's different than the other two.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Oh God yes this weeks episode was just amazing.

Possibly on par with Modern Warfares level of brilliance.
"Baggles?"
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by The Madcap
it's WAY better than Outsourced, which is total shit.

+1. They replaced Parks and Recreation with that?

Sidenote: 30 rock and the office have also been really good this year, which is good, because the office wasn't so good last year. And I'm actually starting to get into 30 rock.
good episode, as was last weeks. the space episode was a bit flat.
Quote by TheZephyrSon
+1. They replaced Parks and Recreation with that?

Sidenote: 30 rock and the office have also been really good this year, which is good, because the office wasn't so good last year. And I'm actually starting to get into 30 rock.

Parks and Rec is coming back halfway through the season.

30 Rock has been a back on its game, which is nice to see. never was a fan of the US version of The Office, so i can't comment there.
Quote by uhh_me?
good episode, as was last weeks. the space episode was a bit flat.

I loved the space episode, if only for Changs attempt at building a device to save them

Definitely my favourite show on TV right now. The only shows that IMO come close are Terriers, The League and It's Always Sunny.
Just saw it last night for the first time. The one with the conspiracy theory class and the blanket fort. Freaking hilarious. I have to watch that show more.
The blanket fort was epic
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Dude i LOVE that show! wacthed 12 episodes of season 1 and its hilarious!

The Christmass episode and the holloween episode were a ****ing work of hilarious art
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by thefuzz454
The blanket fort was epic

This.

I want to build a blanket fort

The entire conspiracy bit at the end was absolutely brilliant too.

This show
another good episode. slight step down from the greatness of the past 3 weeks.
This show is very meh. It seems every show these days has a narcissistic main character, it's quite unoriginal.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
John Oliver teaching anthropology was hilarious.

"Any ideas?
you! in the boobs!"
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Meh. This season has been alright. The first season was consistently funny. This one we get a funny episode maybe once out of every three.