Page 5 of 40
Last night's "clip show" is definitely in my top 3 Community episodes now. All the stuff with Abed's cape was so, so great.
I also should have mentioned MEGADEAN.

Which I hope is now made into an animated short every week online or something.
was that the cartoon at the end? that was the only part that is keeping this episode from being top tier.
Quote by Cadj
I also should have mentioned MEGADEAN.

Which I hope is now made into an animated short every week online or something.

You speak the truth wise man.

MEGADEAN...nuff said.
Quote by uhh_me?
was that the cartoon at the end? that was the only part that is keeping this episode from being top tier.

Really? I thought it was great. The way "Jeff" says, "I don't care about anything." just before Megadean bursts in made me laugh so hard.
I died when the dean kept coming in wearing ridiculous costumes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I died when the dean kept coming in wearing ridiculous costumes.

I though that was in every episode
My favorite part was Troy's mental breakdown.

I was laughing when he started yelling in the flashbacks, but that fucking look on his face as he screamed in the present was immense. That combined with the bloody nose just killed me. I seriously was out of breath from laughing so hard. Troy may be my all-around favorite on the show.
Last edited by Samdroid at Apr 23, 2011,
"Pierce, you have a full on erection".
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Does someone on the East Coast want to give me an idea of quality without spoilerz?
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I was kind of disappointed that it was another paintball episode so soon, but the quality was so high that I liked it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
oh ma LAAWD!

This is the best season finale in the history of season finales...

It's hilarious, and pretty ****ing awesome!

I wouldn't mind a paintball spinoff
Oh my god. This show.

It is incredible how these guys continue to create meaningful relationships within the group while keeping it hilarious. Each character gets a fair amount of focus, when this could easily be the Joel McHale show. Instead, you care about each member of the group.

Also, I'm glad they're beginning to touch on the Pierce issue. He was becoming way too much of a villain to keep getting accepted back into the group, and I'm glad that we're beginning to see some sort of resolution there.

And yeah, Alison Brie slo-mo down the hallway. Yum.
Last edited by Samdroid at May 6, 2011,
Quote by Samdroid
Oh my god. This show.

It is incredible how these guys continue to create meaningful relationships within the group while keeping it hilarious. Each character gets a fair amount of focus, when this could easily be the Joel McHale show. Instead, you care about each member of the group.

Also, I'm glad they're beginning to touch on the Pierce issue. He was becoming way too much of a villain to keep getting accepted back into the group, and I'm glad that we're beginning to see some sort of resolution there.

And yeah, Allison Brie slo-mo down the hallway. Yum.

My thoughts exactly.
I'm a huge fan of the show, definitely one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Last night's paintball episode was AMAZING. I was so happy to see that they'd be ending the second series with another paintball war.

Also, the secret trampoline made me feel so... at peace. It must have been the bloom effect.
I watched my first episode on Hulu today and I already love the show. It was the paintball finale episode. Amazing
Last edited by tyguy92492 at May 6, 2011,
So pumped for the finale tonight. I'm currently rocking my Greendale shirt.

I wish community college was actually this awesome. Unfortunately, that is definitely not the case.
I so badly want this but it's not out in the UK

and no i don't wanna watch crappy streams of it >.>
Quote by Don_Humpador
I so badly want this but it's not out in the UK

and no i don't wanna watch crappy streams of it >.>

It's on some shitty channel I forgot the name of here.

Just download it after it airs.
Oooh it's on Viva. It won't matter that I've missed loads though.. or will it?

But it doesn't come up on my DVR.. weird.
Last edited by Don_Humpador at May 12, 2011,
"As far as I'm concerned, there's only black hole I'm interested in."
*awkward pause*
"It's called Sagitarrius A, it's at the center of our galaxy and it has the density of 40 suns

Just like my wiener"

- Pierce Hawthorne

By far my favourite line, my favourite scene is the Halloween party and he's tripping out and it shows Annie doing that awkward skeleton dance.

Easily one of the best shows out there right now.
I took my last final today and this episode was the perfect way to end my school year.

Jeff: Everybody look alive...good enough, Leonard.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at May 12, 2011,
my friend just recently got me into this show. fav episode is the modern warfare (paintball) one. just hilarious how the whole campus turns into a post-apocalyptic warzone. it's crazy! im halfway through season 2 now. such a great show! and chevy chase is amazing!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
One of the things I love the most about this show is the little things they do that aren't that easy to see (which are a LOT, try watching it all again to see what you catch). But they just got plain ridiculous with this; if you remember the Pulp Fiction episode, Abed mentions he went to a Cougar Town recording. Well...

It doesn't get any more meta than that.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Soul Power
I took my last final today and this episode was the perfect way to end my school year.

Jeff: Everybody look alive...good enough, Leonard.

My favorite line by far was

"You haven't seen how mean this dean can be...an."

Quote by Xodah
One of the things I love the most about this show is the little things they do that aren't that easy to see (which are a LOT, try watching it all again to see what you catch). But they just got plain ridiculous with this; if you remember the Pulp Fiction episode, Abed mentions he went to a Cougar Town recording. Well...

Wait, did they really put him in Cougar Town?
That is by far one of the most clever gags I have ever seen performed by a tv show.
Season 2 comes out on DVD today here in the US. Anyone pick it up yet? I will be doing so momentarily.
Quote by Xodah

LOOOOOOOOOL i just saw that Ep like 5 seconds ago!!!

edit: The Community ep

bloody hell what a brilliant show
Liking that John Goodman's in it. Really looking forward to the new season now.
It's gonna be a blue day
Where has this thread been?

I love this show. Top three comedy on right now, along with Parks and Rec, and It's Always Sunny.

Can't wait for the new season.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...